Photos Buck Knives in Action!

41904482he.jpeg

Support for a tomato plant, and some whittling. Two drink stirrers, one in a thin oval shape with tapered spiral grooves, another in a concave shape with three horizontal grooves at each end. Also, a butter spreader. The drink stir sticks are ready to be sanded and oiled, but the spreader still needs more knifework. The spiral grooves aren’t yet consistent enough.

6auMEdZ.jpg
eYKRZxV.jpg
1DBMCaR.jpg
4DHUnz3.jpg
QVZGs6G.jpg
9F1rFG7.jpg
0kwBAaT.jpg
GQvDtv6.jpg
yAXyNrc.jpg

Enzo’s Woodshop Enzo’s Woodshop ,

Man, if you got rid of that 124 today, I think it's safe to say that you've gotten 20X the value out of it. 😄
Yeah I’ve certainly gotten good use out of it. I’m hoping it’ll continue to see use for the rest of my life! I’m 23 right now, so if I’m blessed enough to live to old age, that could be a while! :)

Yeah I’ve certainly gotten good use out of it. I’m hoping it’ll continue to see use for the rest of my life! I’m 23 right now, so if I’m blessed enough to live to old age, that could be a while! :)

It's a "Buck".

Your Grandkid's Grandkids will be beating on that thing...long after you and I are food for the ants and worms.

Did some property maintenance for an elderly family friend.

Cleared out a few small trees she didn’t like. She wanted them put into her burn pit, so I processed the trees into thirds so it would all fit.

RgWYJIz.jpg
J7VxPcA.jpg
8fViC9a.jpg

Did some yard work on my own property. Mowed, then used the Frontiersman to trim some plants.

o3g1pfD.jpg

Cheddar cheese bread with butter.

cJbm1Sv.jpg

Covered the new shed with a big tarp so I can treat and seal the wood without worrying about the rain too much. Used 80lb blocks as anchor points for the tarp. Five anchor points per side. That’s a total of 1,600lb of weight keeping the tarp in place.

j0LjX9d.jpg

DTwNCPs.jpg

6i23JlS.jpg

LJd1IyW.jpg

Did some property maintenance for an elderly family friend.

Cleared out a few small trees she didn’t like. She wanted them put into her burn pit, so I processed the trees into thirds so it would all fit.

RgWYJIz.jpg
J7VxPcA.jpg
8fViC9a.jpg

Did some yard work on my own property. Mowed, then used the Frontiersman to trim some plants.

o3g1pfD.jpg

Cheddar cheese bread with butter.

cJbm1Sv.jpg

Covered the new shed with a big tarp so I can treat and seal the wood without worrying about the rain too much. Used 80lb blocks as anchor points for the tarp. Five anchor points per side. That’s a total of 1,600lb of weight keeping the tarp in place.

j0LjX9d.jpg

DTwNCPs.jpg

6i23JlS.jpg

LJd1IyW.jpg

Did you chop through the branches, beaver chew them, or go for the ol' baton?

Did you chop through the branches, beaver chew them, or go for the ol' baton?
I just chopped through. While the 124 is not a chopper, it isn’t half bad at acting like one. Made quick work of those smaller trees.

I think it’s because of the thin grind. The knife bites way deeper than one would usually expect a ~6inch knife to.

Back