Busse Combat Proudly Presents Son Of Swat (S.O.S) LE and BG NOW LIVE!!!!!!!!!

I had to put an order in for this one. Satin with black and red g10!

Seem a little expensive. They're smaller but cost more than RMDs. I'm sure I'll get one though lol

Mother-of-God-GIF_1.gif

hahaha perfect!! This was on tv last night and yes I watched it! lol

Awesome awesome knife!! But I'll hold off....for now ;)

Seem a little expensive. They're smaller but cost more than RMDs. I'm sure I'll get one though lol

I knew there was a reason not to buy this. Paying for the name, perhaps...Busse is more expensive than SwampRat is more expensive than ScrapYard?

I knew there was a reason not to buy this. Paying for the name, perhaps...Busse is more expensive than SwampRat is more expensive than ScrapYard?

I thought it was a really cool knife until I saw the price. Wow. I kept waiting for there to be some announcement stating the price was incorrect.

I thought we were all paying for the Name!!! The War Train Handcar with a 4.5 inch blade and .160 thickness was $367, the Ergo Mini Muk with a 3.5 inch blade and .160 thickness was $317-seems like these are priced accordingly to me

Realistically, the price is pretty reasonable for a 4.25" bladed knife in SR101. I've got a few knives that size, and the BG-SOS is pretty comparably priced...of course, I didn't have to pay for shipping or a sheath for those, lol.

I paid $247 for my Infidu at a Ganza a while back. I love that knife and I think it was a great value. The smaller SOS has less material than the Infidu, but there is still all the tooling and labor etc. I would like to own a SOS LE, but at $347 I'm regretfully going to pass. I have about a dozen O2W still waiting on fulfillment, so I still have a lot to look forward to (and pay for).

I paid $247 for my Infidu at a Ganza a while back. I love that knife and I think it was a great value. The smaller SOS has less material than the Infidu, but there is still all the tooling and labor etc. I would like to own a SOS LE, but at $347 I'm regretfully going to pass. I have about a dozen O2W still waiting on fulfillment, so I still have a lot to look forward to (and pay for).

Agree with yous. Too high. Would have definitely been in for an infidu at that price.

When comoared to the price of the SOB LE, this one seems about right. Compared the the RMD, the BG version does seem a bit steep. It'd be nice if there was a Combat Grade to hit the price point that many are looking for.

Looks like a nice little blade design. So now I guess the SOS S.O.S. now has two meanings in Busseland...SafetyOrangeSeries and SonOfSWAT.

IMO, the price of the BG was only a little dear. I just received my RMD that I ordered earlier, fearing they'd disappear the way the Rodent 6 did. For what I got, and what this is, with the custom shop being closed indefinitely, it was worth purchasing. If the custom shop wasn't closed, the RMD I just got would look just like what I ordered here. So, I guess what I'm saying is with multi-G10 at the price here, I kinda wrote it off as the cost of the custom RMD I couldn't get. That way I justified it to myself ...

Meaner Street Ergo LE came in at 20.00 less,But shorter blade.
AMS Mean Street was about 317.00,also shorter blade.
So is pricing off....?
Thinfi don't come up that often Boys!

The cutting length on this blade should be very similar to the Ratmandu-The Ratmandu may have a 1/4 more or so and be slightly wider-Full choil vs ELF Choil=More cutting blade but in a smaller package-should slice and dice nicely

I'm back to trying to resist grabbing one of these. Due to pricing as others have mentioned. And also, I have a CABS. Still isn't easy to resist though. Handle looks so comfy. Looks like a near perfect blade. Damn, I'm going to have to get one....

Here's something I put together for myself. Not completely perfect. I tried to scale it correctly based on overall lengths.

The CABS is such a sweet piece of thinfi.

Too bad we don't get the no choil, small choil, large choil option here. :D

SOS%20vs%20CABS_zpseadk0cst.jpg

Back