"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

To JTB_5 JTB_5 Happy belated birthday Joshua. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had x amount of money to spend on knives and decided to concentrate on building my Barlow collection. I only have $120 left for knives right now but I have found some real gems IMO. Two that are on their way are a NOS Ka-bar yellow Dog Head Barlow and a Zwilling J. A. Henckles red bone Barlow (my first Henckles knife). I've now bought a few but these 3 are real treasures. All NOS 1977 Case, 1975 John Russell Green River Works and a USA Remington (not sure of the year). I think I enjoy the chase more than the capture. :eek::D:D

V1dowIH.jpg

To JTB_5 JTB_5 Happy belated birthday Joshua. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had x amount of money to spend on knives and decided to concentrate on building my Barlow collection. I only have $120 left for knives right now but I have found some real gems IMO. Two that are on their way are a NOS Ka-bar yellow Dog Head Barlow and a Zwilling J. A. Henckles red bone Barlow (my first Henckles knife). I've now bought a few but these 3 are real treasures. All NOS 1977 Case, 1975 John Russell Green River Works and a USA Remington (not sure of the year). I think I enjoy the chase more than the capture. :eek::D:D

V1dowIH.jpg
Randy, congrats on your big-time Barlow acquisitions!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: For reasons I don't understand, those green/yellow Remingtons from days of yore strongly appeal to me! :thumbsup:;)

Well I had $120 to spend so I just spent $250 on the exchange. :eek::eek:o_O
Randy, that's called Cutting Edge Math. :D
Professionally speaking, I'd be pounding on the "Dislike/Disapprove" button if such a creature existed!! :eek::thumbsdown::mad: :rolleyes:

- GT

Back