"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

A week ago we took a ride to the Corning Museum of Glass. It had been a few years since we'd been there. Well worth the trip.
Along the way I noticed a creek I hadn't seen before. I'm sure there are many Creeks named Fall Creek, but this one is not too far from me and looks like a nice creek to drop a fly on. I just renewed my $5.00 New York State old man fishing license.
I'll make sure I have my Northwoods Fall Creek with me when I do.
4ysIjVp.jpeg
I’ve fished Fall Creek before! It’s been quite a few years, but a cousin in Ithaca took me to a couple spots. Seems like we had the most success near the falls near Cayuga Lake.

btb01 btb01 Barett I'm old enough to remember when the Checker was "THE" NY taxi. Does yours have the jump seats?

No jump seats. Mine was never actually used as a taxi. They used to sell them as passenger vehicles, though I don’t think that ever caught on quite like they did as taxis. 😉

I don’t remember the number off the top of my head, but I don’t believe its quite that heavy. 😁 The thing is built like a tank, though.
Built like the proverbial brick...telephone booth, they were.

Ever been to Cronulla pub on a Friday night?...

18V rattle gun for those pesky wheel nuts and ALWAYS PACK AS YOU JACK!
Apparently it’s the place to go on a Friday night if you want your wheels rotated but always come armed because you never know when one of those grease monkeys will become overly sensitive and careless with their impact driver. 😜

Apparently it’s the place to go on a Friday night if you want your wheels rotated but always come armed because you never know when one of those grease monkeys will become overly sensitive and careless with their impact driver. 😜
I'm not sure that's right 🤔
I think a Cronulla pub is where you go on Fridays to see monkeys sharpen knives, so to speak Augie.gif

Back