CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Made these awhile ago, but the owner can't seem to find time to post pictures. These are peel ply g10 with silver twill bolsters and spacer. They were going to be a plain jane peel ply working knife... but things got out of hand.

And here's another, just plain peel ply like was the plan for the above.

Keyman knocks it out of the park.......again......:cool::thumbup:

Just got them today

imagejpg3_zpsdab521e8.jpg

imagejpg5_zps824ef450.jpg

imagejpg6_zps65f20cac.jpg

Keyman knocks it out of the park.......again......:cool::thumbup:

Just got them today

Thank you very much Krissig12 I'm glad they are to your liking.
They are looking even better now with that deep carry clip!

and then....

Ooops... missing clip screw

Bad pics, I know.
It seems there is no good time during my work week to get good pics.
I leave for work in the dark, I come home in the dark.

That looks great. Where did you get the pocket clip? It goes really well with those scales and blade.

I am not actually a huge fan of the full size griptilian.....but custom scales help me cope.

15886154329_d27ef9bb5c_z.jpg

Krissig12,
I really like that satin pocket clip. Where did you get that?

Came with my grey bladed Contego. I'm pretty sure you can call Benchmade and get one sent out if you ask nicely:)

It's my favorite Benchmade clip, hands down. Looks great, works great. The only modifying it needed was a little flattening so that it didn't stick out so much from the scale. The way it comes from the factory it's got more room under it to accommodate thicker military type stuff. It's not too noticeable on the Contego, but it's much more so when thrown on a small knife like the mini grip

Man I really like this!!

Thanks.
It's definitely one of my favorites.
That one is black paper micarta, the pattern is called Diamond Eyes.
Below is a pic of the Diamond Eyes scaled Ritter that I carry, it is blue & black G10
All of those little craters that you see all over the scales make the grip on these absolutely awesome!

That is just a stunning looking setup!

Thanks.
Below is a pic of the Diamond Eyes scaled Ritter that I carry, it is blue & black G10
All of those little craters that you see all over the scales make the grip on these absolutely awesome!

Thanks.

Email sent.

Scot M.

Some more of these. Stabilized amboyna burl this time. And one cocobolo.

This one is for Doug Ritter. Pretty excited about that. Hope he likes it.

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Came with my grey bladed Contego. I'm pretty sure you can call Benchmade and get one sent out if you ask nicely:)

It's my favorite Benchmade clip, hands down. Looks great, works great. The only modifying it needed was a little flattening so that it didn't stick out so much from the scale. The way it comes from the factory it's got more room under it to accommodate thicker military type stuff. It's not too noticeable on the Contego, but it's much more so when thrown on a small knife like the mini grip

Back