CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

IMAG0081_zpstz4qhgo_edit_1421365799283_zpsj1hxwurj.jpg

Subtle changes, but I like it twice as much.

^^^^wow I am loving the wood inlays DOAT! Gonna have to find room in my 2015 budget for a set or two. Keep making them!!!

Is that a Contego? That looks awesome. I will be contacting you shortly for a set of Contego scales. Do you do G10, Micarta, and Kirinite for the Contego?

One of my beloved Rukus 615's.
All the steel polished and BM silver-twill scales. Very lucky to get a pair of them, together with the CF, winewood anmd ivory micarta scales.

Yes, thank you, Ok and yes I do!

Thank you. it did come out pretty cool.

Today it's 3K CF in a Gold Class mini-Griptilian shape...

AS you know.... I love the jimping on the scales, adds alot to the grip. (I attest first hand)

I like the color contrasts, km. scale looks to be g10; what is the gitd material made from? some more kirinite?

Courtesy of Igorded.. I had high expectations and he exceeded them. This will not be my last set of scales from him. The fit and finish are outstanding

Uh are you on the crapper? lol!

Both of the pics in these two recent posts where shot in the crapper!
I would bet both The Dude1 and deathofallthing will say that the crapper has the best lighting in the house/Apt.

Courtesy of Igorded.. I had high expectations and he exceeded them. This will not be my last set of scales from him. The fit and finish are outstanding

CF Layered with Blue G10

Back