Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all.
Today will be all about the 3 G's grinding,guitar and grub.:D I can't forget my vitamin C ....COFFEE!
Have a good one !

Heya Kev! I like the little cleaver thingy you got up on your site. Good job!

Day is flying by here, it seems. Very busy! Can't wait to get home and back into the shop for a little though.

Thoroughly enjoying my day off with SWMBO. We went out for a nice lunch, had several drinks, then decided to go for a walk. Well, as I have said before, there are 7 bars within a quarter mile of my house. So, we got parched after 3 blocks 9 so and stopped in for a few more beers. Started with a few black ales with lunch, finished with a couple frambois on the patio enjoying the weather at the second pub. The boy is at school til 430 today, the wife got off work at 1030 and I'm off, it's been a while since her and I have had a day together.

Getting drunk in the afternoon with your honey is on my top 10 list of favorite pass times for sure! Bonus points for it being daylight out!

Keep it real fellas :cool:

:D Xander ☆

Thoroughly enjoying my day off with SWMBO. We went out for a nice lunch, had several drinks, then decided to go for a walk. Well, as I have said before, there are 7 bars within a quarter mile of my house. So, we got parched after 3 blocks 9 so and stopped in for a few more beers. Started with a few black ales with lunch, finished with a couple frambois on the patio enjoying the weather at the second pub. The boy is at school til 430 today, the wife got off work at 1030 and I'm off, it's been a while since her and I have had a day together.

Getting drunk in the afternoon with your honey is on my top 10 list of favorite pass times for sure! Bonus points for it being daylight out!

Keep it real fellas :cool:

:D Xander ☆

Sounds like a killer day to me! Enjoy!

The lady and I are walking to our favorite pizza joint and doing the same thing when I get home. Cheers!

Good Morning guys!

Beautiful day here and wish y'all have a great day! Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to those pix!:D

PICS ? YEAH!
Bobby, Thanks duuuuude.
Rolf, I can can understand the coffee but Firewood? Is is still cold? I'm sweatin' me a$$ off over here!
What up EVan ,Ben and Xander!
woooooooooop yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Y'all have yourselves a killer day!

Sup fools!

Got word from WJ guy; project approved. Get a prototype in 1-2 weeks! :D

Daniel, where these pics you promised us? Kev's rockin' back and fourth in the corner suffering from withdraw :p

FINALLY beautiful weather! Dog is loving this.

Kevin- 31 degrees tonight. In the NE PA, we have basically lost Spring.

Hey kev! Throw up a pic of that beautiful slab of w2 that you're grinding away at!

Evening men. I forgot to mention when we were down state the day the DR said my wife was cancer free I went out and bought a Gen 4 Glock 20 in 10 mm. Xander has to suck waiting 10 days for your AR!!It took me less than 10 minutes to walk out the door with my new handgun. Here in MI if you have a CCW it only takes minutes to get a gun. I need to do like Xander and start an AR build. I was looking at some Bushmaster AR's for only $775 plus tax. Anyone have a good recommendation on an AR for a $100 or less. Was looking at the Sig 400. Thanks.......B.C.

Hey Mike, how you liking that gen4? I love 10mm, speed of the 9mm and the punch of a 45 :thumbup:

The 10 day wait isn't too bad, it's the 21 day wait for handguns that kills me. Bush master for $775?! I'd be all over that! I went with AeroPrecision for my upper and lower, just got a palmetto state lower parts kit today. I'm thinking either Daniel Defense or Red X bolt carrier group and a Bison Armory 20" stainless barrel. Haven't decided on furniture yet, I'm seriously thinking about wood stock on it :D It will be a free floated barrel/handguard though.

The Spikes receivers are good and getting popular too.

Evening gents! Looks like I will be training a new employee next week, she's been working at one of our other stores for a few months the now but is going to be a key holder at my store. I really hope she can do the job. I'm sure she can, but being able to handle it as it gets slow at times and staying busy when your not tied to a register is harder work than most 20 somethings can handle. Usually they sit on their phones and do nothing. We'll see how it goes.

So, Wilson, sorry but my job offer to ya has expired... :D

-X

I don't understand why there is a wait if you already own a gun. The whole cool off period thing makes no sense at that point.

So as to not turn this into a political discussion, yes, it's stupid and a broken system.

Morning guys!

-X

Good morning guys!

I agree with you guys on the gun thing... Xander I look forward to the build! Nice score BigCountry!

I got a Rossi .22/.410 break down style rifle for Christmas last year, it is way cool. It's in TX right now so I need to drive down there and get it. I don't really want to drive across TX with it, lol.

Yeah stream shower Rolf, I used a salmon to scrub down with. :D Our creek is just cranking with snow melt runoff and there are still bits of ice in it... must be about 34 degrees!

lol! I took an Indian shower in the dead of Winter. It was so interesting. At first, I froze but then my body got super warm. whoa! I want to do it again... next Winter. :D
Happy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back