Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that has some excellent information on rayskin wrappings! Thanks!

No problem! Yeah that whole thread had a ton of knowledge getting thrown around. Its a fantastic resource for anyone interested in nihonto.

Xander that is an awesome pic! I had no idea... too cool!

I kind of knew about the VW compressor idea but had forgotten and will look into that some more. CFM is what I need in the shop and you can never have too many compressors.

Evan I have been following that one but need to catch up, talk about outstanding work! Awesome knife :cool: Thanks for sharing the link.

[video=youtube;dNjOf1afPCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjOf1afPCI&list=UUdNYllo2Dihzyf_VmQmOMPw[/video]

Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow mooooooooooooooooooooooe! That was killer!haha

^ yes Rolf, I will! :D

Sloth357 thanks for posting the video, that rocks!!! That is one serious knife to throw at .360" :eek: :cool: :D Awesome throwing especially.

I should make more of those... a competition version at 15" would be cool.

That 5160 does the trick, that was a nasty bend you put it through and it took it like a champ!

Very cool, much appreciated!

Sloth357 thanks for posting the new pics! :cool:

Hey Kerrmak! Have a great Easter weekend. Fishing boots? here they use felt bottoms for grip in the streams, they are pretty cool. Sounds like it's warming up in Andorra, nice! It's still chilly here in CO but I live at elevation, it's warm just down the road.

Hi Rolf! Strike... ouch!

Orale FBC!

Yo Xander!

Hey Farchyld!

Good Morning Guys!

[video=youtube_share;0ev9wDHtxWE]http://youtu.be/0ev9wDHtxWE[/video]

Morning guys!

It's payday, WooHoo! I might order a barrel for my AR15 today, it's got a 6-8 week lead time on it which will help me pay it off easier. Unless I sell my R/C car before then. I just dont have the space for an 80 mph nitro car anymore, and the local racetrack is just too small. It sure is a fun car though. I've raced it again real cars and of course it accelerates much quicker, 0-60 somewhere right around 3 seconds.

Anyways, y'all make it a great day!

-Xander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back