cheap knife to buy under 15$?

This shows your lack of insight.. A rat 2 is a great knife and I have 3 of them in different colors. But its not some amazing heavy duty blade that can't be compared to on a $15 budget. A Kershaw Crown would hold up in comparable fashion to the Rat 2. Its funny how you can't answer the question.. haha.. What if a gun was to your head? What would you choose. I am guessing you would take the bullet.

Wow. Just wow. I'm done here.

This shows your lack of insight.. A rat 2 is a great knife and I have 3 of them in different colors. But its not some amazing heavy duty blade that can't be compared to on a $15 budget. A Kershaw Crown would hold up in comparable fashion to the Rat 2. Its funny how you can't answer the question.. haha.. What if a gun was to your head? What would you choose. I am guessing you would take the bullet.

Again, insulting folks over a $15 knife really isn't worth it man.

I would save ten bucks more and get a Utilitac II. Did you miss the part where I said that? I also wouldn't be insulting other forum members in the apocalypse, well, maybe if they had turned to zombies.

Don't you see how ridiculous you sound. I am telling you that I can't save any more money. I need a knife. All I have is $15. Can you please give me recommendation? I know you would save $10 more and get a Utilitac. But I need that $10 for baby diapers this week and I also need a knife asap. Please just help me. Please don't tell me to save money. Please help me in my situation!

"What's the Best car for Under $40,000?"

"Save up another $40k and get something decent."

What condescending crap. Unhelpful too. :thumbdn:

Glock...
You've gotten pretty good suggestions from some of the other members. Might be at a dead end now.

Best sub-$15 knife I've purchased recently was a Victorinox Recuit for $13 at a major home improvement chain. :thumbup:

Don't you see how ridiculous you sound. I am telling you that I can't save any more money. I need a knife. All I have is $15. Can you please give me recommendation? I know you would save $10 more and get a Utilitac. But I need that $10 for baby diapers this week and I also need a knife asap. Please just help me. Please don't tell me to save money. Please help me in my situation!

Wait, who sounds ridiculous? If you need money for baby stuff and cant afford it then i would suggest much better financial planning, in the least for your babie's sake.

Perhaps you might suggest I would rather take a bullet to the head than answer the question, like you did to the other member. Gosh man, dont take this stuff so seriously. I dont even think you started this thread. Why care about it so badly?

What condescending crap. Unhelpful too. :thumbdn:

Glock...
You've gotten pretty good suggestions from some of the other members. Might be at a dead end now.

Best sub-$15 knife I've purchased recently was a Victorinox Recuit for $13 at a major home improvement chain. :thumbup:

Thanks man.. Finally!! My point exactly. And from the longest tenured guy on this post. I really appreciate your recommendation!

If you're looking for a fixed blade, the Cold Steel GI tanto costs 20$ and is a extremely good value for the money, for a folder the Kudu/Eland are both good for the money. Tac Force is alright for the money depending on which model you get but I'd check the couch cushions for another five.

Wait, who sounds ridiculous? If you need money for baby stuff and cant afford it then i would suggest much better financial planning, in the least for your babie's sake.

Perhaps you might suggest I would rather take a bullet to the head than answer the question, like you did to the other member. Gosh man, dont take this stuff so seriously. I dont even think you started this thread. Why care about it so badly?

I know I should have practiced a more proficient form of financial planning but its too late now. I need a knife for $15 or under and you seem educated so I am asking for your recommendation. Why won't you help me? Are there no knives for $15 or under that you know of? I really need some help man and you are unwilling to give me one suggestion. Why is that? I feel like you want to dangle a carrot with a knife that I simply can't afford and insult my financial situation right now. Please man I am begging you. Help me with a recommendation.

Glock...

He didn't start this thread. It isn't his question. This was a boarder line troll thread from the beginning. For some reason he has taken the topic up as his own personal crusade. In the process he has thrown around personal insults and bullet to the head talk.

He didn't start this thread. It isn't his question. This was a boarder line troll thread from the beginning. For some reason he has taken the topic up as his own personal crusade. In the process he has thrown around personal insults and bullet to the head talk.

Just to clear this gibberish up.. I asked what they would choose for $15 if a gun was to their head and they couldn't spend any more. I never said anything about shooting anyone. It was my way of trying to get an answer but it didn't work. Luckily there are other reasonable who understood the parameters of the request and gave quality suggestions. My so called insults were not that harsh and it was because these guys were refusing to help the OP and/or myself with a recommendation that fell within the price range. I couldn't and still don't understand why. I agree with Bob W that it is very condescending and unhelpful and has no place on a forum where people come to for answers to questions. I literally begged these guys to swallow their pride for 1 second and give me an answer. Still they had to rub my face in the mud because I can't afford to spend more.

In before the lock.

3898460-8864152835-

I'm just gonna go ahead and quote this one.

Just to clear this gibberish up.. I asked what they would choose for $15 if a gun was to their head and they couldn't spend any more. I never said anything about shooting anyone. It was my way of trying to get an answer but it didn't work. Luckily there are other reasonable who understood the parameters of the request and gave quality suggestions. My so called insults were not that harsh and it was because these guys were refusing to help the OP and/or myself with a recommendation that fell within the price range. I couldn't and still don't understand why. I agree with Bob W that it is very condescending and unhelpful and has no place on a forum where people come to for answers to questions. I literally begged these guys to swallow their pride for 1 second and give me an answer. Still they had to rub my face in the mud because I can't afford to spend more.

Oh, no need to clear anything up. What you said was quite clear. I am going to enjoy some popcorn now...

Recommendation should be within OP's budget, $15 = Mora Robust, done!
(Just saw another thread where people suggest $400+ Busse when the OP wanted $120.)

Kershaw Crown
His stock is low now, but keep an eye on the blems and import sections on kershawguy.com
Cold Steel Finn Bear/Roach Belly/Canadian Belt/Tanto Lite/Outdoorsman Lite/ Pendelton Lite
Gerber Swagger (manual)

$7 will get a pry-bar at Lowes. Buy one, and when you see a guy with a nice knife, sneak up behind him and-
The mods are giving me that look again. What's I do now?

File that prybay on one side, then you got a real high end nice knife. :p

Kershaw Crown
His stock is low now, but keep an eye on the blems and import sections on kershawguy.com
Cold Steel Finn Bear/Roach Belly/Canadian Belt/Tanto Lite/Outdoorsman Lite/ Pendelton Lite
Gerber Swagger (manual)

$7 will get a pry-bar at Lowes. Buy one, and when you see a guy with a nice knife, sneak up behind him and-
The mods are giving me that look again. What's I do now?

Wow! 5 freakin' pages a slew of suggestions under, at, slightly above, and ridiculously above. Now we got the drama of virtual guns to the head and a post apocalyptic Mad Max world where someone would still be able to "buy a knife"? Now we're talkin'! I sooo see a padlock in this thread's not too distant future. I'm dying to see how this one ends.

YO!! Craytab quit hoggin' all the popcorn and pass some over here!

My personal preference would be the Kershaw Nerve. At $15 on Amazon, it is a great value knife. Highly recommended .. check out the reviews.

th

I would like to note that if a gun was to my head and I had to buy a knife for $15 I have to assume I am in the ghetto in which I would pay the nearest crackhead to steal me a blur from wal-mart. Hey with ridiculous questions come ridiculous answers.

Back