Cool stuff at SHOT show

We had a good time today! The mr was again drooling over AR parts. He's happy as a pig in crap.

We got some pretty decent haul for the day:
IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

I have to tell you, people LOVE my I heart bacon shirt! It was hilarious. All day I got compliments. The guy at CMMG (the one that sells tactical bacon in a can) got my picture with their bacon display. When I walked up to their booth the one chic was like "hey are you the bacon girl from yesterday?" hahahaha. "Why yes. That would be me."

ESEE AH1:
IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Look the mr is actually wearing his wedding bads! :eek:

The Latin machete:
IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

This will come with a slip in nylon sheath. It's pretty sweet. Release date and price TBD. (sorry, but hey you got a picture!)

really good to meet you n mr.shotgunner today! i'll try to get back to the show and say hello again! and the new stuff looks great! i really dug the junglas,the machete,and the survival kit! izula booty tats anyone?? hehe! -fed

Kydex pants for the junglas. There's a tension adjuster on the sheath.
IMG_0466.jpg

Junglas sitting with his little brother the RC5
IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Side by side with an izula:
IMG_0459.jpg

Side by side with an RC5:
IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

really good to meet you n mr.shotgunner today! i'll try to get back to the show and say hello again! and the new stuff looks great! i really dug the junglas,the machete,and the survival kit! izula booty tats anyone?? hehe! -fed

Hey we'll be there tomorrow! Once of us will be calling you if you don't stop by the booth.

dunno if i'll be able to get back up there,but call anytime! i am lookin forward to my first RAT soon!! -fed

between the badges, the lite machete, and the arrow head this is torture!!!

so does this mean the badges will ship after you get back? :D

I was going to get a machete from Condor. I am so glad I didn't pull the trigger yet. I imagined a blue handle on it like the other Condors.

Back