Cult of the peanut , members

I just put it in the safe to collect, I've been waiting for the gec #14 to come back in stock I've been wanting to try one for awhile now

Lovin' my new yeller 'nut. Forced a patina shortly after it arrived and have kept it in pocket daily for a coupla months and counting. Every coupla weeks I'll wipe on a thin film of cutting board oil. Was hesitant about maintaining CV but my fears were unfounded. Today I finished renewing my front plant boarder before winter, and I need lots of mulch. And it rained plenty this week. The Nut joined me in slicing 20 bags of very wet cedar mulch before lunch. After my hand wash, the very wet/dirty Nut got cleaned but not oiled. It went to work slicing small tomatoes and an after lunch apple. Gotta top up that patina ! A rinse and dry and a thin wipe of oil, and a drop in the joints and it's ready for the next mission with not a speck of rust in sight. Gotta love CV !
IMG_20181013_212559.md.jpg

:D it is a slippery slope my friend but very cool at the same time :thumbsup: I kinda do and I kinda don't want my wife to ask me for a knife.
I tried to give my wife a blade when she went on a long road trip but she outright refused so I bought her a can of pepper mace and hid it in her armrest then I waited till she was out of state before I called her and told her were it was. She didn't thank me but she wasn't mad either.

Back