David Martin - RIP

This is truly shocking news.It's difficult to describe the sadness I feel,especially having never met David in person.Although I do feel as though I understood how he felt about spending time outdoors.I ,like many here, felt as though he took us along on his excursions.

I do hope God gives his family the courage to deal with this tragedy.

He will be sadly missed and may he RIP.

This is truly a big loss. David was my go to guy not too long ago when I was trying to make a decision on a Buck 106. I too just retired last year. Let this be a wake up call for you older guys to have a stress test or check up. I did not have a heart attack, but thru the suggestion of my Doctor at an annual physical had me do the stress test. I was having no symptoms other than some minor pain in my right leg sometimes. Stress test showed something they did not like. Went in to have a stent, end up having quadruple bypass in 2010. It saved my life. God rest David's sole and comfort his family and friends.

I am so deeply sadden to hear this news. The Buck community lost a true gentleman and knowledgeable collector. I will miss reading David's posts and seeing photos of him using his knives around his New Mexico home. My sincere condolences to his family and eternal peace to David.

So saddened to hear this sad news. David was a gentleman and an ambassador for the BCCI. His many years of displaying his collection and sharpening knives at shows in NM were greatly appreciated by club leadership. Leesa, may you find comfort in knowing he is with his Lord and Savior.

Back