EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

3G9a0yZ.jpg

Hiked up to a defunct fire lookout tower up about 5,600ft in the mountains today. Amazing 360 views. Honestly, I typically prefer hiking up to mountain lakes and waterfalls rather than peaks and lookouts, but this one had a special significance. My son and I tried this one a year or two ago and had to cut our trip short due to him having problems breathing (asthma), so it was always a sticking point that we needed to go back and conquer it. Today we did. It was tough but not too bad. It occurred to me that he was about half a foot shorter than me when we tried the first time and about a quarter foot taller than me now ;)

3wrqiRV.jpg

6Y1iBDG.jpg

3yXKvoB.jpg

jkw9rT9.jpg

McN14B0.jpg

iRFxz5n.jpg

v7DVd76.jpg

fnKEmZB.jpg

KS57JVe.jpg

Hiked up to a defunct fire lookout tower up about 5,600ft in the mountains today. Amazing 360 views. Honestly, I typically prefer hiking up to mountain lakes and waterfalls rather than peaks and lookouts, but this one had a special significance. My son and I tried this one a year or two ago and had to cut our trip short due to him having problems breathing (asthma), so it was always a sticking point that we needed to go back and conquer it. Today we did. It was tough but not too bad. It occurred to me that he was about half a foot shorter than me when we tried the first time and about a quarter foot taller than me now ;)

3wrqiRV.jpg

6Y1iBDG.jpg

3yXKvoB.jpg

jkw9rT9.jpg

McN14B0.jpg

iRFxz5n.jpg

v7DVd76.jpg

fnKEmZB.jpg

KS57JVe.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing :)

@ChazzyP I think because of the OP’s statement about how or if our knives are being used is Irrelevant and especially to this thread. But being The Blade Brothers and Sisters :) and knife lovers We are we all felt the need to respond. I respect and admire how you use your knives and enjoy seeing them at work. If I had a similar job like yours I would do the same thing with my knives and have dedicated ones for just that. Again we all have different needs for our knives and uses for what makes us happy and enjoy.
That’s all that really matters in my eyes.
With my job I may cut a few ropes and slice open some plastic wrap on pallets and that’s about it. At the home front test cut some paper “for enjoyment mostly” and maybe open a few Tv dinner boxes. Those are my hard use knives lol and the others may just be carried and or just admired.
If I may add I enjoy immensely seeing everyone’s knives posted here wether they use them or how they use them :)

Back