esee5 review chat!!!

Thanks for havin' my back girl!

And then, there were two.....:D

Just wanted to take a sec to say thanks again to everyone involved in the pass around. Just pretty nice to have a group of trustworthy people to pass gear around to so some can "try before you buy" and generate new talking points for others not involved in the pass around that are considering the 5.

I assumed this knife came direct from Jeff, is that right Tony? Hope I gave credit where credit was due. :D Anyway, Jeff and the ESEE crew, Tony....thanks!

And then, there were two.....:D

Just wanted to take a sec to say thanks again to everyone involved in the pass around. Just pretty nice to have a group of trustworthy people to pass gear around to so some can "try before you buy" and generate new talking points for others not involved in the pass around that are considering the 5.

I assumed this knife came direct from Jeff, is that right Tony? Hope I gave credit where credit was due. :D Anyway, Jeff and the ESEE crew, Tony....thanks!

Direct From Shon with Jeff's permisson :D
I enjoy reading the Reviews & I have the Lanyard OD Green & Orange + a Original SERE RC/ESEE firekit set aside for the ESEE5 as a gift to the winner !
:thumbup:

the lanyard you made for the ESEE5 looks good and functional messer. thanks for including it :thumbup:

messer454-great review!

have to say i love this shot
17throw.jpg
[/IMG]

my pal vic n i tossed that esee5 a few times. didnt take pix nor mention as there was an old recording playing in my head from my pops. i used to get in a heap o trouble everytime he caught me tossing a good knife. dont know bout any the rest ya'll but when i get a good feeling blade in my hand, thats one of my first impulses-to throw it. tho as an adult i can resist the urge better than in my youth. i couldnt resist with the esee5. i did remove the scales, as it had a better feel for throwing without them. vic still asks me about that knife. reckon for his next bday he may find one under his pillow....

Great reviews everyone. They are really helpful to those of us new to ESEE. Have there been pass around reviews for the 4 or 6?

Great reviews everyone. They are really helpful to those of us new to ESEE. Have there been pass around reviews for the 4 or 6?

Don't think so. I think there has been a previous pass around of the 5, the HEST (which might still be going on for over a year?). That's all I'm aware off. As for the 4, just buy it, you need one trust me. :D

I'm ready for it!
supposed to be decent weather this weekend and I don't have to go out of town or work all weekend for the first weekend in over a month.

Back