Fiddleback Flea Market

Edit to add: All prices include domestic USPS Priority mail shipping and all PP fees
Fiddleback Forge
Bearpaw Bushcrafter
- Coffeebag Burlap, natural liners/white pinstripes, trinity pinout, tapered tang, 5/32" O1 w/bombproof TM Hunt sheath $275
-knife has seen kitchen use, most of patina has been removed, extremely comfortable, particularly if you have larger hands
wFvnEhE.jpg

0QQs7YW.jpg

NRJrOyN.jpg

Bushcrafter - Coffeebag Burlap, black liners/orange pinstripes, trinity pinout, skeletonized full tang, 1/8" O1 w/Joufuu ambidextrous sheath $OLD
-knife has not seen any use but does have a few spots as shown in pics, this is all I could ask for in a Bushcrafter, it feels great in hand, I just have too many others in this size range, sheath has had knives inserted into it but has not been carried
GqDJyM1.jpg

U4ssLgy.jpg

ZmM3A5L.jpg

Fiddleback by WAS
Palmer
- Spalted Oak, black liners/green pinstripes, skeletonized full tang, 3/32" A2, no sheath $OLD
-knife has been used in the kitchen, most of patina has been removed, it is sharp but came to me with a less than perfect edge, I have not had the chance to touch it up and have discounted the price accordingly
T0s1rJV.jpg

Udv7gzf.jpg

CUrHEs1.jpg

PM Sent

Last edited:
Prices shown include US shipping and paypal fees. Open to money order / cashier check. Please email with any questions, for additional pictures or to discuss international shipping. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Fiddleback Forge:

(left column, top)
Fiddleback Forge Patch SOLD w/ electric plum burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted 1/8" A2. New and unused.
Dimensions: Blade 3 1/16" Handle 4 3/16" OAL 7 1/4"

(left column, bottom)
Bushnub II SOLD with Black bolstered Purple burlap SFT Convex on 3/32" A2 SFT. Great condition, light use.
Dimensions: Blade 3 1/2" Handle 4" OAL 7 1/2"

WA Surls:

(middle column, top)
Palmer SOLD with Electric Purple Shadetree over Black liners and White pinstripes 3/32" A2 SFT Lightly used.
Dimensions: Blade Length 3" Handle 3 1/2" OAL 6 1/2"

(middle column, 3rd from top)
Kanati SOLD with Cherry Bomb over Natural liners and Yellow pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT New and unused.
Dimensions: Blade Length 3 1/2" Handle 4 5/16" OAL 7 13/16"

(middle column, bottom)
Harpoon SOLD with Navy Burlap Natural Bolster Natural Liners SFT Convex on spalted 3/32" A2. New and unused.
Dimensions: Blade 3 3/4" Handle 3 3/4" OAL 7 1/2"

Osprey Knife & Tool:

(right column, top)
Razorback with commando Black G10 (sandblasted) 1/8" tapered tang CPM154. New and unused. TRADED
Dimensions: Blade 3 7/8" Handle 4 3/4" OAL 8 1/2"

(right column, middle)
Shrike with commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (sandblasted) tapered tang CPM154. Like new, very light use. TRADED
Dimensions: Blade 3 3/4" Handle 4 1/4" OAL 8"
*Swedge Unsharpened

(right column, bottom)
Trailhand SOLD with Carbon Fiber over blue and white 3/32" tapered tang CPM154. New and unused.
Blade 3" Handle 4 1/4" OAL 7 1/4

Last edited:
Top is a Bushcrafter with Python camo micarta over natural with Toxic green pinstripes; SFT; convex on 1/8" 01 steel. ($200)

Middle is a Bushfinger with Box elder over natural and white pinstripes; Tapered tang; convex on 1/8" A2 steel ($sold

Bottom is a Ladyfinger with Red Box Elder over black with White pinstripes; SFT; 5/32" spalted 01 steel ($sold)

Knives are new and never used or carried
Email me with questions rcartmell3@yahoo.com
no trades

Last edited:
Fleming knives for sale. email me with question. rcartmell3@yahoo.com

Top one is a Marshal with Bog Oak bolstered navy shadetree over black with Blue pinstripes; tapered Tang; No lanyard hole; 3/32" CPM154 stainless steel ($sold)

Next one is a Woodscout with Claro Walnut over brown liners with Blue pinstripe; No lanyard hole; Tapered tang; 3/32" CPM154 stainless steel. ($sold

Next one is a Talus with Snakewood over black with blue pinstripes; Tapered tang; 1/8" CPM154 stainless steel; mosaic pins. ($sold

Bottom one is a Itty Bitty sheepsfoot with Box elder over brown micarta liners and Yellow pinstripes: SFT; 1/8" CPM154 stainless steel ($sold

Last edited:

Top one is a Marshal with Bog Oak bolstered navy shadetree over black with Blue pinstripes; tapered Tang; No lanyard hole; 3/32" CPM154 stainless steel ($125)

Next one is a Woodscout with Claro Walnut over brown liners with Blue pinstripe; No lanyard hole; Tapered tang; 3/32" CPM154 stainless steel. ($125)

Next one is a Talus with Snakewood over black with blue pinstripes; Tapered tang; 1/8" CPM154 stainless steel; mosaic pins. ($225)

Bottom one is a Itty Bitty sheepsfoot with Box elder over brown micarta liners and Yellow pinstripes: SFT; 1/8" CPM154 stainless steel ($200)

I'll take the Marshal with big oak if available.

Up for sale is a Sapphire Bushnub over black with white pin stripes. Tapered tang, 5/32 thick. I am the second owner, this knife has been used, but well taken care of. Blade shows some user/sheath wear, but still has plenty of life left. It will include a JouFuu ISP sheath. I am asking WITHDRAWN FOR NOW Paypal'd includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance.

Please feel free to PM any questions.

No trades on this one as I need the funds or it wouldn't be leaving.

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy some Osage. Hiking buddy, Bushboot, and Esquire. Also interested in same models in DIW.
Thanks

Looking for a hiking buddy, 1/8 stock tapered tang. Synthetic preferred, would consider certain woods. Please PM with any out there willing to part with.

Next one is a Talus with Snakewood over black with blue pinstripes; Tapered tang; 1/8" CPM154 stainless steel; mosaic pins. ($225)

Bottom one is a Itty Bitty sheepsfoot with Box elder over brown micarta liners and Yellow pinstripes: SFT; 1/8" CPM154 stainless steel ($175)

Can you please provide dimensions for these two? Sheaths?
Are these unused/uncarried?

Prices shown include US shipping and paypal fees.
20170419Sales-vi.jpg

(middle column, 3rd from top)
Kanati with Cherry Bomb over Natural liners and Yellow pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT New and unused. $200
Dimensions: Blade Length 3 1/2" Handle 4 5/16" OAL 7 13/16"

Is this available?

The talus has an OAL of 8.25" and. A blade length of 3.5"
It is unused and never carried. No sheath. Fleming doesn't make sheaths for his knives

Thank you rcartmell. What about the itty bitty dimensions.
Are these unused/ uncarried?
Sorry. I saw the answer to this for the Talus.

Thank you rcartmell. What about the itty bitty dimensions.
Are these unused/ uncarried?
The itty bitty is OAL 6.25" and blade length is 2.5. It is unused and never carried.

Thank you. These are very nice!!
Why are you selling?
I like both LOL. On the itty bitty. Are the pins the same color as the liner?
Is there a little recurve in that blade? Hard to tell for sure. If so, is that typical for this knife?
Is the lanyard hole also same color as pins and liner?
Sorry for all the questions. Is there anyway you would email me more photos of these? eric@strebigconstruction.com (sides, top, bottom?)

Back