Fiddleback Flea Market

For sale: Fiddleback Hunter, 5/32" O1 tapered tang. Black canvas micarta with black liners and blue pinstripes. Used but well cared for, recently polished with Flitz. Would make a great user or gift for someone new to Fiddlebacks. The left side shot has dust specks on the blade. Perfect grind, good spalting, and a comfy handle. now $235 via Paypal or USPS Money order, includes shipping via USPS Priority. Insurance or signature-request available for extra.

Original sales thread.

Have a couple of questions, but interested in this knife. Started a PM/conversation.

Howdy - if any one is looking to get rid of a FF Hunter, ideally with synthetic handle material, please PM/start a conversation with me or respond to this post.

Thanks for considering.

USER 1/8" Tapered Tang O1 or A2 (can't remember) Runt w/natural micarta scales, orange pinstripes, and natural micarta liners. Knife comes with wet formed sheath that fits like a glove. I have owned this knife longer then any other and have put it through its paces. I have sharpened it and stropped it. I wiped most of the patina off of the knife but some still remains. There are scratches on the blade and the micarta is faded from use and sheath time. This would be a great daily user for someone or an introductory knife from Fiddleback Forge. I'll take $sold PayPal which includes fees and shipping via USPS Priority mail with tracking. I'm sure a trip to the spa would make this thing close to new.
run1.jpg run2.jpg run3.jpg

Last edited:
looking for a Handyman or Hiking Buddy in Osage or other woods. 1/8" TT or 3/32" SFT only. I have a nice Lonestar, patch, gambler, Surls or others to trade or may consider buying outright.

Last edited:
Edit to add: All prices include domestic USPS Priority mail shipping and all PP fees
Fiddleback Forge
Bearpaw Bushcrafter
- Coffeebag Burlap, natural liners/white pinstripes, trinity pinout, tapered tang, 5/32" O1 w/bombproof TM Hunt sheath $OLD
-knife has seen kitchen use, most of patina has been removed, extremely comfortable, particularly if you have larger hands
wFvnEhE.jpg

0QQs7YW.jpg

NRJrOyN.jpg

Bushcrafter - Coffeebag Burlap, black liners/orange pinstripes, trinity pinout, skeletonized full tang, 1/8" O1 w/Joufuu ambidextrous sheath $OLD
-knife has not seen any use but does have a few spots as shown in pics, this is all I could ask for in a Bushcrafter, it feels great in hand, I just have too many others in this size range, sheath has had knives inserted into it but has not been carried
GqDJyM1.jpg

U4ssLgy.jpg

ZmM3A5L.jpg

Fiddleback by WAS
Palmer
- Spalted Oak, black liners/green pinstripes, skeletonized full tang, 3/32" A2, no sheath $OLD
-knife has been used in the kitchen, most of patina has been removed, it is sharp but came to me with a less than perfect edge, I have not had the chance to touch it up and have discounted the price accordingly
T0s1rJV.jpg

Udv7gzf.jpg

CUrHEs1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll regret this. Need to raise funds for my wife's business.

Stubbymuk
1/8" SFT A2, Wenge Wood handles with Black Liners and Lime Pinstripes. Comes with a JooFuu Leather Sheath
$SOLD PayPal Goods & Services, Shipped CONUS (International PM me)

Has seen light kitchen use; some patina formation on blade. I can leave it or Flitz it at buyer's request.

EEw5ZHi.jpg

2bVuh8N.jpg

QjcUAjO.jpg

WwGHKkc.jpg

DR3dxOJ.jpg

O7KUP0u.jpg

Last edited:
USER 1/8" Tapered Tang O1 or A2 (can't remember) Runt w/natural micarta scales, orange pinstripes, and natural micarta liners. Knife comes with wet formed sheath that fits like a glove. I have owned this knife longer then any other and have put it through its paces. I have sharpened it and stropped it. I wiped most of the patina off of the knife but some still remains. There are scratches on the blade and the micarta is faded from use and sheath time. This would be a great daily user for someone or an introductory knife from Fiddleback Forge. I'll take $145 PayPal which includes fees and shipping via USPS Priority mail with tracking. I'm sure a trip to the spa would make this thing close to new.
View attachment 706555 View attachment 706556 View attachment 706557

I'll take it, payment sent.

Price drop on the old school ladyfinger in post #11962. 3/32" cpm154, black g10 over black liners and orange pinstripes.

Now $SOLD and includes a Dakota ambidextrous leather sheath from DLT Trading (I can email pics of the knife in sheath).

Last edited:
Looking to pass on my camp knife it doesn't see enough use to justify keeping it! I've delimbed a sapling and carved a turkey with it and it still has the factory edge. I have marked on the end of the handle with a sharpie I had an idea of making a lanyard hole but changed my mind I tried cleaning the marker off but it will have to wear off! I wet formed the sheath and it has really good retention! Looking for 315 shipped USA PayPal friends or add 3.5% for fees!

456b79ce6142fef251e0594cee5e6838.jpg

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

Price Drop
2016 0506 23 – Sgian Dubh w/ dyed hemp wrap over leather liners & no pinstripe, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - Paypal NOW $100
Post 12196

Bushcrafter Sr with Corrugata Burl (Australian) over natural with Blue pinstripes and White racing stripes; tapered tang; 3/16 spalted 01 steel. new and never carried. I will sell for
$sold. The wood on this one is incredible!! I'm pricing both to sell

Minimuk with lemon drop Jade over back liners and Yellow pinstripes; SFT; convex on spalted 5/32" A2 steel. I will sell for $195. knife is new and never used

Paypal . CONUS must be 18yr old to purchase
Here is my email: rcartmell3@yahoo.com for questions or offers.
No trades

Last edited:
Bushcrafter Sr with Corrugata Burl (Australian) over natural with Blue pinstripes and White racing stripes; tapered tang; 3/16 spalted 01 steel. new and never carried. I will sell for
$SOLD. The wood on this one is incredible!! I'm pricing both to sell

I shall take this one if you deem it so. PM incoming...

Last edited:
Back