Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. rcartmell3

rcartmell3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2014
    I'll email you more pics. I'm selling them cause I need to pay some bills and my refrigerator broke so I need to buy a one.

2. rcartmell3

Jan 10, 2014
    I sent you some I had already. I'll take some more and send them

3. Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Mar 16, 2017
    Hi All- Selling 2 Fiddlebacks. They are both still in great condition although they have been used over a couple weekends of camping. Edges have no chips in them but the steel finish on the Nessmuk does show some wear from wood processing. All pricing includes PayPal fees and priority insured shipping. If you are in North Atlanta I can meet you. If you want to FaceTime to see the knife in more detail that's fine too.

First up, the Nessmuk. Asking $250 OBO (no trades)

Blade Finish: 3D Spalted
    Blade Length: 4"
    Blade Steel: O1 Tool Steel
    Blade Thickness: .156"
    Blade Type: Nessmuk
    Brand: Fiddleback Forge
    Grind: Partial Convex
    Handle Material: Tsunami Burlap & Black Canvas Micarta
    Knife Style: Fixed Blade
    Knife Weight: 7.1 oz
    Overall Length: 8.625"
    Rockwell Hardness: 60-62 RC
    Sheathing: Leather
    Tang: Full Tapered

[​IMG]DSCF9338Facebook by Tom Watson, on Flickr

[​IMG]DSCF9339Facebook by Tom Watson, on Flickr

Next is the KE Bushie. Asking SOLD

Blade Finish: 3D Spalted
    Blade Length: 3.625"
    Blade Steel: A2 Tool Steel
    Blade Thickness: .156"
    Blade Type: Drop Point
    Grind: Partial Convex
    Handle Material: Brown & Black Canvas
    Knife Style: Fixed Blade
    Knife Weight: 4.8 oz
    Overall Length: 8.375"
    Rockwell Hardness: 60-62 RC
    Sheathing: Leather
    Tang: Full Tapered

[​IMG]DSCF9340Facebook by Tom Watson, on Flickr

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  4. cutchu

cutchu Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 23, 2014
    For sale a Duke and Woodsman. The Woodsman I bought new. The Duke I bought from one of our esteemed members on the other side of the planet. Prices - shipped / insured CONUS / lower 48 only, Paypal only. You must be 18 and know the knife laws in your state to buy. First "i'll take it" here counts. Please follow up with prompt PM. Lowball offers will be ignored.

1) Duke with Ironwood O1, SFT, Black & Lime liners with Predator Pinout. Unused by me and does not appear to have been sharpened. There is a very small spec on the right side of the blade, it is shown on one of the pics. It is about one inch from the tip and about a quarter inch from the edge. I tried to get a closer shot, but was not able to show it clearly. I am sure it can be blended out. Just wanted full disclosure. $350

2) Woodsman 5/32 PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $300

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Looking for 4" - 5" Scandi grind FF's

6. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    All prices shipped paypal goods. Save $10.00 buy two or more shipped same address. Listing pic top to bottom. First ill take it gets it. Will be posted on a few other forums. Thanks

Pocket Kephart
    1/8" O1 w/sheath
    $sold

Patch (green)
    1/8" A2
    $sold

Patch (black/burgandy)
    3/32" A2
    $225.00

Hiking Buddy (natural/ruby)
    3/32" A2 w/sheath
    $sold

Gambler (bloodwood)
    1/8" A2
    $sold

Arete (natural)
    3/32" A2
    $225.00

WA Surls Raven
    1/8" A2 taper tang
    $245.00

North Arms Lynx
    1/8" S35vn w/sheath
    $100.00

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  7. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    (FOUND) Wtb or trade for a pocket sheath for my esquire

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  8. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    I purchased both these knives new and they are in great shape.

SOLD Fiddleback Bear Paw - Natural Linen Micarta, 3/16” O1. It comes with a Heber sheath that was made specifically for this knife. Knife has been sharpened to 18 dps, finishing on 600 diamond plates. It has been very lightly used, and there are a few cosmetic scratches on one side of the blade. Price is SOLD $255, and I will pay shipping and cover all PayPal fees.

SOLD Fiddleback Camp Muk - Coffee Bag Burlap Micarta 5/32” A2. Knife is 100% new and unused, and has original factory edge. It comes with a Diomedes sheath that was made specifically for this knife. Price is SOLD $285, and I will pay shipping and cover all PayPal fees.

Please PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  9. MMatt

MMatt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  10. KP

KP

Oct 24, 2011
    For sale

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I would characterize all of these as between good and great condition. They have all been used and show some minor signs of it, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches but as you'll see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable without carefully scrutinizing the knife except for the blemishes noted below. Click here for the album with more pictures.

Take $50 off the total if you buy two knives or $100 off if you buy all three.

Camp Knife - $500 - 3/16 A2, green burlap with black canvas bolsters, R. Lowe dangler; there is a small flat spot of the edge of the butt of the handle

[​IMG]

Terrasaur - $250 - 3/32 A2, wenge with natural canvas and blue g10 liners, leather sheath; blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces.

[​IMG]

Esquire - $300 - 5/32 01, blackwood with natural canvas and orange liners, R.Lowe crossdraw sheath; blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces; there is small burr on the tip of the blade

[​IMG]

schmittie likes this.
  11. TrojanTau

TrojanTau

Nov 17, 2012
    *********PRICE DROP ON POST 12229**********

Up for sale is a Sapphire Bushnub over black with white pin stripes. Tapered tang, 5/32 thick. I am the second owner, this knife has been used, but well taken care of. Blade shows some user/sheath wear, but still has plenty of life left. It will include a JouFuu ISP sheath. I am asking WITHDRAWN FOR NOW Paypal'd includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  12. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak

Aug 26, 2008
    Bump for a Memorial Day Sale now through Monday 5/29 - Take 10% off any one, or 15% off two or more. Veterans take 20% off. Or, make me an offer on the whole lot! I'll be out of town for the holiday, so replies may be slow. Everything will ship Tuesday morning the 30th.

13. Sandmage

Sandmage Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Still have a new Bow Legged Joe up for sale on post #12052. Flexible on price.

14. TrojanTau

TrojanTau

Nov 17, 2012
    Memorial Day Sale....WITH DRAWN FOR NOW for the bushnub with the sheath. the price is net, but will include shipping and insurance.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  15. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    A couple of Bushboots for sale. Price includes shipping from Australia with tracking ( Delivery 5-7 working days ).

Not looking for trades at the moment.

Bushboot in Dyed cross sawn oak, Natural and Orange liners O1 1/8" Tapered Tang - SOLD
    Knife has been used and stropped. Patina on blade as seen in pictures. The taper on this knife is one of the thinnest that I have seen.
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Old School Bushboot. Red Linen Micarta. Natural Liners and White Pinstripes. Beauty mark. 3/16 O1 steel. Comes with pictured Rlo sheath - US$250 Now US$230 SOLD
    I purchased the knife as used but have not used or sharpened it. It's in great condition and I have tried to picture any marks on the scales.
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  16. madhatta

madhatta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2003
    will take per our pms

17. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb

Nov 20, 2014
    It is yours!

18. rcartmell3

Jan 10, 2014
    Hunter For sale. $265

2014-1013-23 Hunter with Curly Maple over Black with White pinstripes; Tapered tang; convex on 5/32' 01 steel.
    New and unused. please email me with questions [email protected]
    No trades please

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  19. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I have up for sale today my EDKarda w/ osage over natural liners & white pinstripes, 3/32 A2. I am the original owner. It has been lightly carried and used very very little (still has the factory edge). That is why I am moving it along to someone else. Great knife with the osage.

Here is the original sales thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-3-03-2017.1475003/

I am asking $SOLD shipped via USPS priority. That includes paypal fees. You can message me here or email me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  20. Bubba Sr

Bubba Sr

Nov 18, 2013
    1) Fiddleback Forge Carver- Tangerine sheadetree scales, O1, new been carried or used. $225

2) Fidddleback Forge Bushfinger w/ Curly Q- Terracotta burlap on O1 , also never carried or used. $275

3) Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger- Rosewood handle with orange and black liners on a tapered tang. Used and had excellent patina as seen in the pictures. $175

4) W.A. Surls Lovelss pattern hunter- tangerine shadetree scales, tapered tang with black liners, 440c polished nicely, never been carried or used. $350

5) W.A. Surls Hunter- CPM154 textured, scandi ground to a razor edge, white bolsters and black and green liners. I can not remember what kind of wood it is, but it looks awesome. Never used or carried. $225

6) W.A. Surls Cuda- CPM154 textured, scandi ground, white bolsters over black and blue liners. Never used or carried. $200

Will be posted in multiple places. All prices include US shipping. Will ship international for actual cost of shipping. Any questions feel free to ask. Can work out multiple knife deals too.

Attached Files: