Fiddleback Flea Market

1) Fiddleback Forge Carver- Tangerine sheadetree scales, O1, new been carried or used. $225

2) Fidddleback Forge Bushfinger w/ Curly Q- Terracotta burlap on O1 , also never carried or used. $275

3) Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger- Rosewood handle with orange and black liners on a tapered tang. Used and had excellent patina as seen in the pictures. $175

4) W.A. Surls Lovelss pattern hunter- tangerine shadetree scales, tapered tang with black liners, 440c polished nicely, never been carried or used. $350

5) W.A. Surls Hunter- CPM154 textured, scandi ground to a razor edge, white bolsters and black and green liners. I can not remember what kind of wood it is, but it looks awesome. Never used or carried. $225

6) W.A. Surls Cuda- CPM154 textured, scandi ground, white bolsters over black and blue liners. Never used or carried. $200

Will be posted in multiple places. All prices include US shipping. Will ship international for actual cost of shipping. Any questions feel free to ask. Can work out multiple knife deals too.

For the 3 fiddlebacks I will take 550 for all 3 and 600 for all of the W.A. Surls.

am looking for a bushnub 2 sheath, dont have alot of money. or if anyone can direct me to one it will be greatly appreciated

Diomedes Industries 6” Trekker Sheath (walnut) w/ firesteel loop on the dangler. I had my Surls Revenant in/out of the sheath a few times, but other than that it is unused. The sheath fits the Revenant, Fiddleback Duke and Woodsman, Osprey K/T Ranger, and probably the Surls Arowana as well. This configuration is $100 new. Asking $SOLD shipped in the US.

Last edited:
"Diomedes Industries 6” Trekker Sheath (walnut) w/ firesteel loop on the dangler. I had my Surls Revenant in/out of the sheath a few times, but other than that it is unused. The sheath fits the Revenant, Fiddleback Duke and Woodsman, Osprey K/T Ranger, and probably the Surls Arowana as well. This configuration is $100 new. Asking $70 shipped in the US."

I'll take that sheath Jeremy! send me your PayPal info!

All knives are new and never used unless stated otherwise in the description.
Prices are incl. Paypal fees and CONUS STYD.
Not looking for any trades at this time.
If you have any questions please fell free to shoot me a PM.

You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Thank you

–Runt w/ black bolstered maple & lime accent, SFT
convex on spalted 1/8";” A2 - $265

2016 0318 04 Pocket Kephart w/ OD canvas over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 1/8";” A2 - $OLD

2016 0408 04 3 Finger Joe w/ ivory paper micarta over natural liners & blue pinstripes, SFT

W.A. Surls - “Dart” with hemp wrap over leather SCANDI ground on 3/32” A2 SFT - $OLD

W.A. Surls - Huntsman w/ bog oak over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Flat ground on 3/32” CPM 154 - $315

2015 1218 08 Hiking buddy w/ black bolstered maple, yellow accent, SFT
scandi ground on spalted 1/8"; O1 - $OLD

2016 0610 03 Patch w/ desert ironwood over natural liners & bluepinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 1/8"; A2 - $290

Monarch w/ Blue Jean Burlap over black w/ blue pinstripes between white racing stripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted 01 steel - this one is used and needs to be sharpened - $OLD

Bushcrafter with coffee bag burlap over natural liners and white pinstripes with a trinity pin out, tapered tang, 5/32" spalted O1 with a nice high grind. This one is used and has an epoxy blop in the lanyard hole. Never bothered me but can be drilled out if need to be. - $230

2015 1127 21 – Bushcrafter w/ OD bolstered bocote, SFT, convex on spalted 1/8"; O1 - 340

Nessmuk w/ oatmeal burlap over natural and orange pinstripes with trinity pin out, tapered tang, 5/32, cant remember the steel but think it's O1 - $340

2016 0812 19 – Bush Hermit w/ ruby burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Scandi ground on 3/32” A2 - one of the few scandis in existence - $310

2015 0911 28– Hunter with spalted sycamore over natural liners & blue pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on spalted 3/16” steel - i am not the first owner but it was sold to me new and i cannot see any use at all - $340

Last edited:
Post 12258 . I reduced price of curly maple hunter . This knife is new and never carried. Price is $265 net to me. I will ship it priority

All knives are new and never used unless stated otherwise in the description.
Prices are incl. Paypal fees and CONUS STYD.
Not looking for any trades at this time.
If you have any questions please fell free to shoot me a PM.

You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Thank you

–Runt w/ black bolstered maple & lime accent, SFT
convex on spalted 1/8";” A2 - $265

2016 0318 04 Pocket Kephart w/ OD canvas over black liners & orange pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 1/8";” A2 - $250

2016 0408 04 3 Finger Joe w/ ivory paper micarta over natural liners & blue pinstripes, SFT

W.A. Surls - “Dart” with hemp wrap over leather SCANDI ground on 3/32” A2 SFT - $120

W.A. Surls - Huntsman w/ bog oak over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Flat ground on 3/32” CPM 154 - $315

2015 1218 08 Hiking buddy w/ black bolstered maple, yellow accent, SFT
scandi ground on spalted 1/8"; O1 - $330

2016 0610 03 Patch w/ desert ironwood over natural liners & bluepinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 1/8"; A2 - $290

Monarch w/ Blue Jean Burlap over black w/ blue pinstripes between white racing stripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted 01 steel - this one is used and needs to be sharpened - $OLD

Bushcrafter with coffee bag burlap over natural liners and white pinstripes with a trinity pin out, tapered tang, 5/32" spalted O1 with a nice high grind. This one is used and has an epoxy blop in the lanyard hole. Never bothered me but can be drilled out if need to be. - $230

2015 1127 21 – Bushcrafter w/ OD bolstered bocote, SFT, convex on spalted 1/8"; O1 - 340

Nessmuk w/ oatmeal burlap over natural and orange pinstripes with trinity pin out, tapered tang, 5/32, cant remember the steel but think it's O1 - $340

2016 0812 19 – Bush Hermit w/ ruby burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Scandi ground on 3/32” A2 - one of the few scandis in existence - $310

2015 0911 28– Hunter with spalted sycamore over natural liners & blue pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on spalted 3/16” steel - i am not the first owner but it was sold to me new and i cannot see any use at all - $340

Hello Guhul -
PM/Conversation sent for Pocket Kephart.

reposting a shank and KE bushie. need to get these sold. $220 for either (includes sheath).

rx9t3YT.jpg

also, adding my bushraptor. like this one, but it is time for it to move on. i would like to get $315 for this, as i also had an RLO leather-wrapped kydex sheath made for it.

ZxawGiO.jpg

Stunning hard to find combo
Esquire
3/32"
Osage over white and black
Matching sheath

No trades, looking to get out what I have in it.

$sold shipped

Last edited:
Back