Fiddlebacks and Food

Ok, I have spent the last few days trying to go through all 90 pages of this thread little by little, but it' waaaaay to hard because it' always making me incredibly hungry!!
I'm on pg. #38 and the chicken sliders that VANCE posted just put me over the edge!!
I am never ever going through this particular thread while hungry ever again! Lol.
I'l just keep the tab open in the background and get back to it after dinner. On the bright side I'm off to the grocery store to pick me up, either chicken sliders (if I can find them), or large cuts of chicken breast and some veggies!
I'm craving some lemon zest zucchini!
* Cut zucchini lengthwise into several sticks, drizzle on some Olive oil, lemon pepper, pinch of season salt and some lemon zest, then pop in the oven to desired crispness.

Drooling over how amazing some of you guys can cook and even make whatever it is your eating look like it came from a 5 star restaurant!

Ok, I have spent the last few days trying to go through all 90 pages of this thread little by little, but it' waaaaay to hard because it' always making me incredibly hungry!!
I'm on pg. #38 and the chicken sliders that VANCE posted just put me over the edge!!
I am never ever going through this particular thread while hungry ever again! Lol.
I'l just keep the tab open in the background and get back to it after dinner. On the bright side I'm off to the grocery store to pick me up, either chicken sliders (if I can find them), or large cuts of chicken breast and some veggies!
I'm craving some lemon zest zucchini!
* Cut zucchini lengthwise into several sticks, drizzle on some Olive oil, lemon pepper, pinch of season salt and some lemon zest, then pop in the oven to desired crispness.

Drooling over how amazing some of you guys can cook and even make whatever it is your eating look like it came from a 5 star restaurant!
cool deal
I remember those.
I bought thin sliced chicken breasts and cut them up to the desired size.:thumbsup:

Happy Cooking and get a Kamado Joe(if you dont have one)

Indian and Thai food are my favorite and my specialty.

Last nights tools....
DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

When the wife says, “hey, I noticed we have mushrooms in the fridge. Can you make something mushroomy/saucy?”

361D67C8-5708-4B80-9295-2062EE6CD2E5.jpeg

I just started pulling things out of the fridge and cupboards and came up with this pasta dish. It was so tasty that she and my girls insist I write this ‘recipe’ down. I’ve noted the ingredients I used, now I’ll have to make it again and try measuring things to attempt to recreate the flavor!

When the wife says, “hey, I noticed we have mushrooms in the fridge. Can you make something mushroomy/saucy?”

View attachment 835766

I just started pulling things out of the fridge and cupboards and came up with this pasta dish. It was so tasty that she and my girls insist I write this ‘recipe’ down. I’ve noted the ingredients I used, now I’ll have to make it again and try measuring things to attempt to recreate the flavor!
Looks delicious!

so I had a grand plan of making some greek chicken cooked w/ olives over a bed of rice w/ some store bought hummus served with pita bread....then Kylie called. She wanted to return something at a Department store on her way home. We both work about 1hr from home and she typically doesn't get home until 8pm-ish. So this was going to further delay her.

hmmm...
I had already diced the chicken
2v2JJNBnqxurAoi.jpg

olives & hummus chillin'
2v2JJNtogxurAoi.jpg

2v2JJNY45xurAoi.jpg

2v2JJNRe5xurAoi.jpg

had to throw on some crowder peas & kraft mac-n-cheese for a quick fix
2v2JJr9jNxurAoi.jpg

Back