Food and Blades

Brand new 110 today posing with dinner.
Soy sauce and ginger marinated pork loin stir fried with a Korean chili sauce.
Tasty! and I've been eating varieties of this all week for less than 15 bucks, so it was economical as well.
griwwOn.jpg

Brand new 110 today posing with dinner.
Soy sauce and ginger marinated pork loin stir fried with a Korean chili sauce.
Tasty! and I've been eating varieties of this all week for less than 15 bucks, so it was economical as well.
griwwOn.jpg
Pork loin has to be the best bang for your buck in all of meatdom
At our local grocery store you can get a marinated chunk or organic pork loin for $9cad. Enough for 4 big sandwiches or say 3 portions on a plate.
Delicious.

Pork loin has to be the best bang for your buck in all of meatdom
At our local grocery store you can get a marinated chunk or organic pork loin for $9cad. Enough for 4 big sandwiches or say 3 portions on a plate.
Delicious.
I forget the exact weight but yeah, the loin roast was like 10usd.
I wait till it goes on sale before I pick it up then slice it thin and put it in single serve portions and vacuum it up in Foodsaver packs with the marinade added and freeze.
By the time it's thawed it's ready to stir fry.
Couldn't be simpler and really tasty over rice noodles, rice, soba etc.
And with the money I save I spend it you know where...
Yup....beer.:)

I forget the exact weight but yeah, the loin roast was like 10usd.
I wait till it goes on sale before I pick it up then slice it thin and put it in single serve portions and vacuum it up in Foodsaver packs with the marinade added and freeze.
By the time it's thawed it's ready to stir fry.
Couldn't be simpler and really tasty over rice noodles, rice, soba etc.
And with the money I save I spend it you know where...
Yup....beer.:)
The circle of life.

I love it. Tomorrow I am making some ground Venison Chili. The deer was dispatched and trimmed by a buddy of mine last year.

Should be wonderful. What is that knife btw?
Berg Blades Iron Wolf.
Fantastic knife for the price, seriously punches way above its weight.
I'd make comparisons but you know how the fans get around these parts.:rolleyes:
Looking forward to a shot of that venison chili!

That squirrel post is the best thing I’ve seen on these forums in a long time. I’m teaming up with that guy when the zombies attack. Super cool!

I work a 12.5 hour night shift, came yesterday morning at 6:30am, my birthday mindyou, but totally wasn't thinking about it, in Wednesday "routine" mode, and the wife and kid were up early and had porkroll egg and cheese bagel sandwiches ready for me, 1st thing... great end to a work day and start to a birthday!!!
Cd2FDVC.jpg

I started with 2 sandwiches before thinking of a picture to capture the moment...

Back