Force Mutiplier V8 has arrived !

For everyone still waiting for shipping, remember we had Blade Show thrown on there too. Sure that messed with the timing and getting things out.

Here’s my not so good pic which doesn’t do this beauty justice. Desert bronze with green micarta.

Last edited:
Mine showed up last week. I didn’t know no one had posted a comp finish with maroon yet.

BwWLUj9.jpg

fWUVnqN.jpg

^^^ STUNNER!!! ^^^

Is there any combo that the FMV8 DOES NOT LOOK AMAZING with, I asks ya?

Answer:
Hell no! It's impossible to make this model look anything less than ultra smoooovvvveeee! :cool:

Yeah.... ^^^^ STUNNING!!! ^^^^
I am GLAD I ordered this one! Originally had it with black G10, but after receiving a couple maroon micarta orders, I decided to contact Busse and change this to maroon micarta. And SO glad I did that!

Yeah.... ^^^^ STUNNING!!! ^^^^
I am GLAD I ordered this one! Originally had it with black G10, but after receiving a couple maroon micarta orders, I decided to contact Busse and change this to maroon micarta. And SO glad I did that!

I did the exact SAME THING and felt the exact SAME WAY...wow!

Mom never told me I had a twin...your dad wasn't a vaccuum cleaner salesman travelin thru Tenn in 1966, was he? ;):p

Perhaps our order revision is the reason you & I are still whistlin' Dixie empty-handed droolin over everyone else's pics, whaddyathink?o_O

So.... hmmmm... dad wasn't a travelin' salesman, but I did hit 52 y.o. this year...
And you may be correct on the reason ours appear to be arriving toward the tail end of deliveries.

Mine is definitely a keeper, If I had a chance to get another one in green micarta and black or Maroon and comp, I would be all over it. Maybe a FMV6 .

Showed my wife the CF and tan canvas I bought from Copious and she said, "I really like the blade. Looks like something from a medieval castle but the hilt needs some gold or other jewels to match. Maybe bedazzle it or something."

I reply, "In the Busse world we call it the Nuclear Option."

I'm not showing the Nukes to her when they get here. She'll claim them both and I'll have to go all Gollum on her ass and bite off a finger if she tries to steal my preciouses.

Back