GEC 25s - Gots 'em?

9kJ5WVD.jpg

GnGKKo1.jpg

This is an addiction. One of my newest additions. Inferno Red Acrylic.

4aFuRMs.jpg

And in case anyone was wondering how many variations are currently available. 210 (this includes Bulldog and Northwoods). And if one is completely OCD about collecting then this increases if you want one with serialization and one without. I am not sure I am that level... YET.

My current count is 32. I am determined to keep the collection going. In some ways, I think this is more like "old school" collecting prior to the world wide web in that you can't just go onto eBay and get the whole collection in one evening. It will be a search but I'm on the case.

#25sucks

Last edited:
Me again. Can you tell that I am obsessed with this pattern?

My vacation has started out well with two awesome mail calls. First, I added the Lollypop Acrylic #25. I know that lollipop is misspelled but this is how GEC wrote it. I missed it by minutes when it was initially listed so I was happy that I redeemed myself and was able to grab it before it left stateside. I also added a few more to my Bulldog #25 collection. Does this make me an animal hoarder?

WFPlfNv.jpg

lIuJmoA.jpg

I've never been too enamored with OD green micarta on traditional folders, but this photo has piqued my interest. The whole thing looks sleek and modern. The modern micarta as a cover material seems apropos. I might just break down and finally add some OD green to my collection.

(wish this run could have been stainless :D)

lbqZn4T.jpg

I've never been too enamored with OD green micarta on traditional folders, but this photo has piqued my interest. The whole thing looks sleek and modern. The modern micarta as a cover material seems apropos. I might just break down and finally add some OD green to my collection.

(wish this run could have been stainless :D)

lbqZn4T.jpg

This might be the first time I make a run for a 25. I'm with you on the micarta as well. I don't love it normally, but it looks awesome on the knife.

Hoping I got my reservation in for the red saw cut Northfield in time. If not, I may just have to pick up the OD Green. It would indeed be a winner in stainless (w/EZ Open sheepsfoot blade option?). It is still mighty handsome as is though.

Are all these 25s SFO knives or are some going to be on sale with the non SFO dealers? That Tidioute jigged bone looks a looker:thumbsup:

Back