GEC #470123 Viper

Great work on the recovery of your edge Barrett.🔪👌 Just watched a video, I did not know there was such a problem with liners.😱

Thanks, Bob. Apparently it’s been an issue with the ebony, and I’ve heard that several people have sent them to GEC to have it fixed. I will say, though, unless I’m crazy, mine don’t look as bad as they did yesterday. Maybe the wood is fluctuating a bit with temperature/humidity, I don’t know.

I've been told by almost everyone I know that I'm slightly OCD, even unrealistic at times. Whenever I notice a flaw in a GEC, I've learned to go grab one of my (fill in the blank) knives. Suddenly, the world seems right again.

Very good point! 😁

GEC47desertironwoodandplum-1.jpg

The wharncliffe blade on the 47 has become my favorite blade.it has a nice pointed tip which doesn't point up,then you have the flat blade that is easy to sharpen.i can't believe I have never gotten a wharncliffe before.when I was buying case,they were always sold out,and I never saw any bucks with that blade at our local stores.

Any chance any of these will pop up at any more retailers?

I think it's unlikely at this point. We're approaching the tail end of the current run of 14s, and will probably start to see 21s showing up in the near future.

The secondary market of your choosing is most likely your best bet.

Happy hunting!

I think it's unlikely at this point. We're approaching the tail end of the current run of 14s, and will probably start to see 21s showing up in the near future.

The secondary market of your choosing is most likely your best bet.

Happy hunting!
Thanks! I just saw these for the first time and figured it was time I try my first GEC.

Here it is love the football shield (soccer for you heathens) 🤭 but that wood 😍

I cut a twig with it and wandered down near the flood.

What should I use for a lanyard 🤔

The path was flooded or is that for underwater gymnasts😁

Just saying!

Lanyard? I don't know I'm still looking for something that feels right. Interested to see what you come up with.

Back