GEC #470123 Viper

You can try coyote, maroon, desert paracord colors. I think they also had a tan color at some point, not sure. No pics for now, sorry, season of bad lighting. 😅
I hav just put some sort of coyote camo on mine.

I did try the leather lace from my Timberlands,to thick.

Here it is love the football shield (soccer for you heathens) 🤭 but that wood 😍

I cut a twig with it and wandered down near the flood.

What should I use for a lanyard 🤔

The path was flooded or is that for underwater gymnasts😁

Just saying!

Johnny I think a piece of brown leather would look mighty fine. Very nice knife you have there!

17024428622863682503633532863333.jpgI can't walk anywhere without someone asking about my lanyard, if you want the recipe let me know.it works great in a pouch with a clip.had to use it multiple times doing Xmas decorations inside and out today after my time wasted from covid,you just pull on this nifty lanyard and it slides out like butter ready to open and use.

View attachment 2421982I can't walk anywhere without someone asking about my lanyard, if you want the recipe let me know.it works great in a pouch with a clip.had to use it multiple times doing Xmas decorations inside and out today after my time wasted from covid,you just pull on this nifty lanyard and it slides out like butter ready to open and use.
The recipe doesn't involve moose pellets, right?

The recipe doesn't involve moose pellets, right?
Pellets are what birds eat with their beaks lol,but if you meant pelts those are for the fur bearing critters like beaver Martin,fisher,links,wolverine and muscrat etc.but I don't think mine is moose hide,although we have a quite a bit laying about.im thinking this is dear skin.

Pellets are what birds eat with their beaks lol,but if you meant pelts those are for the fur bearing critters like beaver Martin,fisher,links,wolverine and muscrat etc.but I don't think mine is moose hide,although we have a quite a bit laying about.im thinking this is dear skin.
I meant the things that look vaguely like piles of boiled peanuts that can be found spread generously on the forest floor in moose habitats.

💩🤣

Back