Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good morning and thank you, Dwight. Your beautiful back yard is the perfect setting for a Bbq
Thanks Dave!

Stunning pic Dwight
Fantastic Dwight!
Stunning pic Dwight
Thank you my friend. I hope you are able to get some rest.

Absolutely breath taking pics, guys! Grats to you both
Thank you OG.

0726191409b_hdr_720-jpg.1169668
That is a beautiful plate of breakfast fare!

Great to see that magical knife riding a Magic Bus, Dwight!
:D

A straight up stunner of a photo, Dwight
Thank you Dennis. :)

Have a great week GuardiansIMG_9513.jpeg

Superb shot of that arresting bone WCLF, Jack! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :)

Thanks Gary :) :thumbsup:

Been totin this ‘18 Ebony today! Hope y’all had a great Sunday! :thumbsup: :)

27924164327_899b58ac7a_b_d.jpg

Nice choice Ron :) :thumbsup:

I got distracted yesterday, but not today!
v5IUtuX.jpg

Nice pic Dave :) :thumbsup:

Just back from a ride with my precious :D Waynorth LambFoot and thought I’d share some pictures .
What a beautiful ride and what made it even more special was knowing my LambFoot was in my pocket :)
sNLW0mm.jpg

klyD4jM.jpg

OIt0Xj8.jpg

Fantastic pics :) :thumbsup:

Wow- I have to go in an buy some new running shoes to keep up with this amazing Thread.
Jack - that’s a nice giveaway for the Yorkshire Day! I am certainly not going to enter - I have been way too lucky so far.
The photos here are just great! Finally I have worn my Ashley’s Choice down to the stage where Stropping just does not bring it up anymore.
So this week it gets a new edge! In the meantime I have one of my first Lambfoot with me - these came out when there were a few people mentioning the edges were a little uneven - mine so was also like this but I am certainly not worried about it as I always knew that the sharpening processes over the whole will remedy this.

Good luck my friends for Jacks Giveaway! It will good to watch that one.

Today I started off the morning being late for work by half an hour or so as a Lady up the road lost her wee toddler who was around 2 years old- first thing thing I asked her
1, have you checked your neighbouring apartments ( she lives in a small complex) Answer was no!
2, have you rung the police ? ( 20 minutes had gone by now)
Answer was no
3, have you gone and door knocked on your surrounding neibours doors to check their properties?
Answer was no
4, have you walked around the corner near the shop?
Answer was no :( :thumbsdown:

So I climbed into her a bit and said you had better get busy then while we help canvas the place and if nothing turns up in 10 minutes I’m calling the Police ( she is a one if the people who live off the Govt. yet can afford to drink all day and night ).

Wee kiddie was found about 5 minutes later- thank goodness for that - I just wonder about some people !

Hey Jack - what is it about York and rain when you turn up there lately? :)

Thanks pal :) That's quite a story :eek: I once found a toddler wandering in the city centre next to a busy road, must have been hundreds of people walked right past the little feller o_O His mother was trying in some clothes in a store some considerable distance away, and hadn't even noticed he was gone :confused: They got the weather forecast completely wrong today Duncan - What a surprise! :rolleyes: Instead of being cold and wet, it was was warm and sunny for most of the afternoon :thumbsup:

An excellent combination Vince! :cool: ;) :D Hope you enjoyed the beer, I went right past the brewery on my way to York today :thumbsup:

Took her for a hike today, Ringing Rocks County Park ...

nxhxutY.jpg

Hope you had a great hike :thumbsup:

Hello Jack and thanks for the well wishes regarding my upcoming trip. While my son Chris lived in Battle and taught school we visited the UK and Ireland to. Had such a great time . It was several years ago and my son has since moved back to the states. Looking forward to Ireland and meeting with my wife's cousins. She has a cousin in Edinburgh and we will stop by to see her. Going to be a wonderful experience but I will miss my many acquaintances on this forum until I get back.

Did you go to the vineyard at Battle Bill? It sounds like you are going to have a great time my friend :) :thumbsup:

Looks great Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Stellar pic Preston, and many thanks for the kind words :) :thumbsup:

Yes, Sir! Gotta heat up some bee's wax and coat it. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you so much, Jack!:):thumbsup:

Great looking duet, Jack! And a cool little hammer! Have a safe trip!;):thumbsup:

Definitely :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Dennis, the wee hammer was a gift from a kind friend :) :thumbsup:

What a fantastically generous giveaway, Jack! Both are fantastic knives.
I have already been on the receiving end of your generosity, so I wouldn't be entering, but I will tip my hat, and a cup for Yorkshire Day!:):thumbsup: Cheers, my friend!

OLAxrcA.jpg

Smashing pic Dennis, thank you, and feel free to change your mind ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks a million (again) to CC for helping me acquire my favorite knife. Thanks to Jack for pointing me in the right direction. Taking it out for a spin today.
View attachment 1170066

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
Summer vacation is winding down and I just seem to get busier and busier. I guess it's trying to squeeze all the last minute things in before heading back to work. I've been Totin' a Lamb every day and switching between the Waynorth, Wright's Rosewood, and Hartshead. My Ironwood is still my beauty queen and doesn't really get any pocket time. I hope you all have a fantastic Monday. :cool::thumbsup:

Looking good John :) :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. I hope you are able to get some rest.

Have a great week GuardiansView attachment 1170105

Thank you Dwight, I need to think of some more adjectives for your invariably stunning photos my friend ;) :) :thumbsup:

A good Monday to all you Guardians. :) I'm knocking the cobwebs off of my 2017 Horn aka "Midnight Special" today! :D :thumbsup:

48405047091_95d7e35b67_b.jpg

Always a real treat to see one of the 5 Midnight Specials Ron :) :thumbsup:

Good morning. No new picture to post so I'll post this one again. No matter. I like it. Hope you do too.

ifvkKaN.jpg

Glad you're liking the Lambsfoot Ed :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Dave :cool: :thumbsup:

Good evening Guardians - well that's what it is here anyway! :D Hope all of you are having a great day :) I had a nice visit to York today :thumbsup:

s6pwXOz.jpg

Clifford's Tower in the background

Pint in one of my favourite York pubs :)

jpYyXJ2.jpg

elSjfrt.jpg

xuYWtFc.jpg

Back