Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Doing the wrapping...

MtLm0s1.jpg

Happy Christmas everyone.

Hope you have a great one Tim :) :thumbsup:

:cool: :thumbsup:

Just finished my wrapping as well. It only looks like I used a knife (a dull one at that) to cut the paper.:confused:

I got most of mine done a week ago, it's a big job :eek: I have an old pre-WW2 ironing-board, so solid you could tap-dance on it, and I use that for wrapping presents ;) :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas, Guardians!
h9F1haI.jpg

Ace pic Vince :) :thumbsup:

Ahh...so you don't have Christmas Crackers in the U.S then? I didn't know that. I'd take a shot of one but as we only have three dining at Christmas we don't bother with them anymore.

Me neither! :eek: I just texted one of my dinner guests to remind them to bring crackers (hopefully I'll remember to take a photograph)! :D :thumbsup:

A blanket? Now ya just showing off... :D:D

I was given a WW2 Army blanket by my granddad, and I carried it for years, though sometimes, in the summer, I didn't even have that, and would just lie down on the ground to sleep. Even when it was wet, it didn't really bother me. No wonder I am so decrepit now! :eek: :rolleyes: My grandmother gave me an old sleeping bag, it was cotton, and filled with kapok or something :D I used it in tents and hostels, but you wouldn't risk getting it wet, it weighed enough dry! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Hmm... "called in at my local beer shop" and "totally unnecessarily" are not two phrases I'd ever use in the same sentence. :D
Have a great Christmas Eve. :thumbsup:

Well, I already had a LOT of beer in, but I couldn't pass up a 12% Imperial Stout :D ;) Thanks pal, you too :) :thumbsup:

Oh no. He's already been generous enough.

If we were to crown a Guardian of the Year though, who should it be? Of course Jack Black is the ambassador of the Lambfoot and our fearless leader. Otherwise, someone who has carried a Lambsfoot every day throughout the year, perhaps. (I'm afraid I don't quite qualify) Someone who has shown the most enthusiasm for the pattern?

Thanks, very kind, but I'm exempting myself! :rolleyes: I'm sure you folks can think of someone :D :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a nice Christmas Eve :) I had some friends round for burgers, apple pie, and a couple of nice bottles of NZ Sauvignon Blanc. My Hartshead helped out opening the cards :) :thumbsup:

fO32RbR.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no. He's already been generous enough.

If we were to crown a Guardian of the Year though, who should it be? Of course Jack Black is the ambassador of the Lambfoot and our fearless leader. Otherwise, someone who has carried a Lambsfoot every day throughout the year, perhaps. (I'm afraid I don't quite qualify) Someone who has shown the most enthusiasm for the pattern?
I nominate @Modoc ED, @tmd_87, JohnDF JohnDF , @waynorth, CelloDan CelloDan , @Ramrodmb, and @Pàdruig.

That's my kind of meal right there!!!
You certainly know how to entertain, Jack. :):thumbsup:

Thanks John :D They were saying they only wanted something light, a snack or a sandwich, but who can pass up a good burger?! ;) I love apple pie, and only my waistline stops me having it more regularly. Had it cold, out of the fridge, with cream. Mmmm :) :thumbsup:

Happy Holidays to my fellow Guardians!!!

View attachment 1253876

Thanks Jack! Hope you have a great holiday my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Best Holiday wishes to all the Guardians!
821JmKY.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all you Guardians.
49270393632_5055a5d91e_h.jpg

The BBQ has started... Ribs!!!
Lots of family coming over to help me eat them.
Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas Eve.
Go to bed early so Santa can come. :D

Fantastic photos gents :) Thanks for the holiday greetings :) Wishing all our members a very happy time, have a lovely day with friends and family :) :thumbsup:

ycqiuDa.jpg

Back