Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks, guys! :thumbsup: It’s a tank, and basically the exact opposite of a Mini. :D Of course, if you wanted something even bigger, Checker also made the Aerobus. :eek:

N54oqpJ.jpg

Wow! Looks like it was really chucking it down, Jack! (Did I use that expression right?) ;)

That pastry in your last photo looks good! :thumbsup:

wMMeLxZ.jpg

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

You did use it right my friend :)

Thanks, it was tasty, but a little on the small size I thought :rolleyes:

That's a cool photo Barrett :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I'll be heading out for a hike tomorrow morning, with my trusty Hartshead Barlow ;) Enjoy your Saturday Guardians :) :thumbsup:

OliSlIg.jpg

I,m bemused.:confused: Why does that decision surprise you?o_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:thumbsup:

It doesn't really Leon :rolleyes: In fact, at the moment, the only thing that'd surprise me is just the tiniest fragment of competence o_O :thumbsup:

You never heard that? :confused: I'm surprised, but I maybe it doesn't chuck it down in Australia quite the way it does here! :D :thumbsup:
We say it is bucketing down. Maybe as convicts we wanted to forget all memories of the " Mother Country ".:rolleyes:

We say it is bucketing down. Maybe as convicts we wanted to forget all memories of the " Mother Country ".:rolleyes:

We say that here too mate! :D And less polite things :D ;) :thumbsup:

Perhaps :) Australia has such a rich and unique vocabulary of its own though :) :thumbsup:

I was thinking just the other day, when reading an Australian news item, who but the Australians would talk so casually about a huge, fearsome crocodile as a 'saltie', sounds more like a sort of bar-snack! :D :cool: You've got some spunk mate! :D :) :thumbsup:

We say that here too mate! :D And less polite things :D ;) :thumbsup:

Perhaps :) Australia has such a rich and unique vocabulary of its own though :) :thumbsup:

I was thinking just the other day, when reading an Australian news item, who but the Australians would talk so casually about a huge, fearsome crocodile as a 'saltie', sounds more like a sort of bar-snack! :D :cool: You've got some spunk mate! :D :) :thumbsup:
It is a very interesting topic. When i was growing up people used a lot of "Rhyming Slang" which was from our Celtic/English roots, we just adapted different wording to the English version, more to our vernacular and way of speaking and way of life. You never hear it now, not long ago i was with a good mate of mine and someone who we do not particularly like came into the room and tried to take over the conversation, he is a lot younger then myself and my mate. We spent about 2 minutes talking about him in derogatory terms{slagging him off} in rhyming slang, and not only did he have no idea what we were saying, he was laughing his head of with us, idiot.:thumbsup: The modern generation are just so woke that they are far removed from how we used to do things and spoke, using rhyming slang was part of how we lived. And we are definitely losing our spunk, people are just so soft and complain about the smallest issues now, that is the way of the modern world, they would not have survived under my sisters mantra, " Just Get On With It ".:eek:

My lambsfoot interrupted a snake’s lunch who had it’s face stuffed with ...
salad ?

Look closely and you’ll see see parts of the now doomed main course .

8nmHX84.jpg

wr4Z5AF.jpg
What sort of snake is that? And the salad has some protein in it.

Great photos Dylan, wishing you blue skies from here on in :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! Lots of rain at the moment... Which isn't a bad thing.

That's good to hear Dylan @Pádruig . Not only for you but for me as I'll be in OHSU hospital the week of 11 October for follow-up cancer surgery. I believe you've had some rain this week Now I've only got to be a bit concerned about the demonstrators in Portland as we're staying at the Marriott at River Place.

I hope you have a safe journey, Ed. The rains have done wonders for our fires up here. Unfortunately, the rains have done nothing to diffuse the unrest in Portland - I hope you have a safe and productive stay nonetheless.

One of Jack's SFOs in Ebony for me today.

Slv85Xl.jpg

I hope you have a safe journey, Ed. The rains have done wonders for our fires up here. Unfortunately, the rains have done nothing to diffuse the unrest in Portland - I hope you have a safe and productive stay nonetheless.

Thanks Dylan.

Back