Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks, guys! I am recovering from last night's virtual visit with my brothers for our traditional Thanksgiving Eve's Drinking. It's a shame they couldn't come in person, but it is nice not to hear Ed's snoring shake the floorboards this morning. :p

My friend who usually hosts the big multi family gathering told me she's still cooking a turkey and has invited two or three people over to have dinner, served outside on the back patio. I'll carry the ebony big'un that Jack sent me. Pictures from last year:
dupZGHz.jpg

fG5awhZ.jpg

Hey! Who's been following me around taking pictures?!? :mad:

Hope you're not too fragile Rachel :thumbsup: I'd never had a hangover until I was 50, but get them in spades now! :eek: Enjoy your turkey, and have (socially-distance) fun with your friends :) :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving Guardians!
Al0PHro.jpg

Great pic Dave :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians! Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US pals! :thumbsup: I've got Big Eb to help with the festivities today. ;) Y'all have a blessed day! :) :thumbsup:

50355700627_9193699f8d_o.jpg

Nice to see that Big Eb could join you Ron :) :thumbsup:

Happy turkey day! Got some help from a trusty friend while prepping my bird for the smoker!
BtrHibf.jpg

TnWz3PG.jpg

Great to see your Hartshead Barlow helping out with your Thanksgiving feast Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving Guardians !!
bFk2yJg.jpg

Such a fabulous Lambsfoot! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Hope you're all having a fantastic Thanksgiving :) :thumbsup:

Definitely Dan, she keeps it in a pouch on her belt ;) Great pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

vEmKiaL.jpg

Thank you Bill :) Happy Birthday to your daughter all the way from Yorkshire :thumbsup: I'm very sorry that you can't be with her, and your other kids today buddy :( Glad you're still enjoying your Hartshead Barlow. It'll be time for me to post my annual Knife of the Year thread in a couple of weeks, and since my Hartshead Barlow has hogged my pocket this year, as it did last year, I won't qualify myself this year :rolleyes: :thumbsup:
Thanks for your kind thoughts Jack. The HHB has also hogged my pocket too:D and no doubt will bias my thinking if we are talking "Knife of the Year":thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind thoughts Jack. The HHB has also hogged my pocket too:D and no doubt will bias my thinking if we are talking "Knife of the Year":thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope it qualifies Bill, I forget when you got it now (has to be after Xmas Day 2019 ) :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1462643

Had to keep my Thanksgiving tradition and do a little target practice!!

Good for you Jon, hope you had fun :) Great pic :thumbsup:

I think your beer might describe my countenance today: “vibrant American pale” :D

LOL! I didn't even notice that on the bottle until I uploaded the pic Joshua! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Dave.
Beautiful knife and beautiful photo Rob!

Thanks Jack.
Great pic Dave :) :thumbsup:

Great to see your Hartshead Barlow helping out with your Thanksgiving feast Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Such a fabulous Lambsfoot! :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Hope you're all having a fantastic Thanksgiving :) :thumbsup:
bFk2yJg.jpg

Happy turkey day! Got some help from a trusty friend while prepping my bird for the smoker!
BtrHibf.jpg

TnWz3PG.jpg
Looks delicious Taylor! I hope y’all have a great time! :) :thumbsup:

bFk2yJg.jpg
Beautiful photo and a super nice old Lambsfoot Rob! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Thank you in so many ways my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving, States-side Guardians! All you other blokes should have a piece of pie and raise a pint, too! :D

AC is staying strong in the streak.
View attachment 1462630
Looking good Joshua! :) :thumbsup:

Pie from yesterday ;)

JsJM0es.jpg

Pint from tonight :) :thumbsup:

9bwBnWf.jpg

Cheers folks :) :D :thumbsup:
Good looking pie and lambs Jack! Hope you’re having a good day! :) :thumbsup:

Back