Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Thanks jack
I got an old lambsfoot as a gift and was given permission to take it apart and copy it with a "Mason" look to it.
The original was in pretty good shape, so i will put it back together at some point.
Its 3 1/2" closed
RWL-34 blade and spring
Black/green micarta scales with a nickle silver shield as a "nod" to the donor knifes bolsters.

View attachment 883877

Thanks for the info Paul, fantastic stuff my friend :) Do you know the maker of the pattern knife? By the way, welcome to the Guardians! :) :thumbsup:

- ooh, that's nice, Jack......too nice, mate.......you've far too many nice ones like that ;) :D

My new Lambsfoot should be with me in a couple o' weeks

Was that pic taken this morning - chuckin' down a rain here for last day n arf :(

- ooh, that's nice, Jack......too nice, mate.......you've far too many nice ones like that ;) :D

My new Lambsfoot should be with me in a couple o' weeks

Was that pic taken this morning - chuckin' down a rain here for last day n arf :(

Thanks Paul, it's an old pic :) What have you got coming? :thumbsup:

Nice colouration on that shot of a wooded path, kind of magical mushroom:D

Give my regards to Thom when you see him Jack:thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Nice colouration on that shot of a wooded path, kind of magical mushroom:D

Give my regards to Thom when you see him Jack:thumbsup:

Regards, Will

LOL! Thanks my friend :D :thumbsup: I should be with Thom shortly, and will pass on your best :) :thumbsup:

I've got a Stag handled A.Wright Lambsfoot on the way from a buddy on another forum. :thumbsup:

Great stuff Steve :thumbsup: Hope you get some nice stag, and that you'll share your Lambsfoot with us when you get it :thumbsup:

You are welcome Jack! It never saw any pocket time with me so I'm happy to see it getting the use it deserves :)

Thanks again Rob, with those lovely smoothed bone covers, it was certainly somebody's pocket pal :) :thumbsup:

All this discussion involving a potential forum knife has me hankering for something that has already been decided on. Thanks for all your efforts, Jack!

Carrying this one today.

UWtYgQX.jpg

All this discussion involving a potential forum knife has me hankering for something that has already been decided on. Thanks for all your efforts, Jack!

Carrying this one today.

UWtYgQX.jpg

LOL! THanks Dylan! :D :thumbsup:

I really think that's a great-looking knife, look at those swedges! :) :thumbsup:

Back