Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

- sorry, Jack, forgot to reply.

A Buffalo handled one.........won't be as nice as yours though, such a beaut, mate :thumbsup: :cool:

I'm sure it'll be lovely Paul, look forward to seeing it my friend :) :thumbsup:

Such a lovely old Lambsfoot there Jack. :thumbsup: I just want to offer you a public "Thank You" for all you do for us Guardians of the Lambsfoot. I for one am most appreciative of your efforts for all of us! :thumbsup::D

A recycled photo of my Guardians Midnight Special. Today it is sharing time in my pockets with an SFO of another genre. ;)

40502008031_acf1610e35_b.jpg

Such a lovely old Lambsfoot there Jack. :thumbsup: I just want to offer you a public "Thank You" for all you do for us Guardians of the Lambsfoot. I for one am most appreciative of your efforts for all of us! :thumbsup::D

A recycled photo of my Guardians Midnight Special. Today it is sharing time in my pockets with an SFO of another genre. ;)

40502008031_acf1610e35_b.jpg

Thank you my friend, that's very kind :) I am trying, it's not proving easy this year unfortunately :( Great to see your Midnight Special :thumbsup:

Happy almost-Friday, Guardians!

Rain doesn't seem to want to stop here. Perhaps a bit of Gold to brighten the day.

Rij2djb.jpg

Same here Dylan, cold and wet :( That is perhaps the nicest example of that particular pattern I've seen :thumbsup:

Plain old ebony for me today - seems to a rare substance in Sheffield these days o_O

AW Ebony Lambsfoot 25-5.JPG

Let's welcome @lavishmammal to the Guardians. This one is on it's way back to him, hopefully landing tomorrow.

26543653277_47a60ffc57_b.jpg

40519398555_9ae898cd51_b.jpg

40519396885_2a0832c597_b.jpg

40700468794_da79ee666c_b.jpg

What's happened, you fed up of it (nice job on those swedges)?! :eek: ;) Hope @lavishmammal will post a pic here, and come and hang out with us :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black this was the original knife i made my version from, the tang stamp is hopeless, so ive no idea who made it, sorry about that!
View attachment 886366

Thanks a lot Paul :) I downloaded your other pic, but I couldn't see a maker either. From what I remember, it looked a bit like the stamp on another knife I have, which is just a generic Sheffield stamp. There were, are are, plenty like that :( Hope to see more of you and your new Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

Very appealing jigging on that old one, like birds' feet in the mud!

It's a shame Sheffield can't still produce jigging of that quality :( :thumbsup:

Yep, still have the original I did. Reground the blade on it as practice because Colby wanted a regrind.

40519397135_561056342c_b.jpg

40519397105_b29a606ab7_b.jpg

Now just waiting for the Guardians edition and I think you had set aside a Rosewood for me, too.

Good to see that one again :) Yeah, all's good with that my friend :thumbsup:

Back