Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Morning Dave, another day, another postal delay! :( Good shot of your ebony Guardian my friend :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1004365

Back in the pocket today.

Looking good Joshua :thumbsup:

It’s my Ashley’s Choice for me again today. I took this photo this morning. With my cell phone having a mind of its own the light caused the colors to be more vibrant than usual. I think it looks pretty good! :)

43545153270_ac9281e23d_b_d.jpg

I think you're right Ron! :D :thumbsup:

Weird weather here, started off cool, then got really humid - probably going to rain later :rolleyes: I'm enjoying my trip down Memory Lane today ;) :thumbsup:

14x5I5k.jpg

It’s my Ashley’s Choice for me again today. I took this photo this morning. With my cell phone having a mind of its own the light caused the colors to be more vibrant than usual. I think it looks pretty good! :)

43545153270_ac9281e23d_b_d.jpg

That's a cracking shot! May your cellphone continue to malfunction :D:thumbsup:

Been at work last couple of days but here's what I slipped in my pockets when I got home today. Pictured with some accoutrements gifted by Jack himself. :thumbsup:

Thank you. No I don't know the name of it Jack. We have had a great variety of fungi this fall. I find them beautiful.

Thanks Dwight :) Yes, me too. When I lived in Sheffield, the University had a leading mycologist (Tony Lyons), who ran identification courses each year. I attended several of them. Very interesting subject :thumbsup:

Weird weather here, started off cool, then got really humid - probably going to rain later :rolleyes: I'm enjoying my trip down Memory Lane today ;) :thumbsup:

14x5I5k.jpg
Jack it’s good to see your 2017 Guardians model again! They really do have some beautiful Horn don’t they! :thumbsup: :D

That's a cracking shot! May your cellphone continue to malfunction :D:thumbsup:

Been at work last couple of days but here's what I slipped in my pockets when I got home today. Pictured with some accoutrements gifted by Jack himself. :thumbsup:
Thank you! :)

Nice picture Ron!! The Stag looks good on Walnut also!!
Thanks Charlie! :) I brought that Walnut back from Delaware in my checked baggage this past weekend! It’s a piece of repurposed Walnut with some beautiful grain and colors. I’m always on the lookout for a nice background for knife photos! :)

That thing is just amazing.View attachment 1004596
Very nice Rosewood model Dwight! :thumbsup: :)

Back