Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Happy TEWsday Guardians !

Handsome Lamb
Beautiful Lamb 🐑
There was a storm warning here last night David, I'm not sure if it happened, hard to tell with the way the weather has been :rolleyes: I hope there was no damage there my friend, and that the wind eases soon :) Really nice Lockwood Brothers :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy. Didn't have any damage.
Sweet Lockwood buddy 👍

We're getting the same storm that you had last right now. Pouring rain and lots of thunder.
Thanks and there was lots of thunder last night.
Nor the last time I had Camembert :D :thumbsup:

HHB and cheese 🧀 :thumbsup: 😋

Raining heavily here again here o_O Maybe I need to start building that boat! :eek: :thumbsup:

9781780559346.jpg

Been a busy day. Parents had a few trees that blew down over the winter so I took my chainsaw and cleaned up the mess. Don’t have a fireplace so I stacked it up for my elderly neighbor. I’m beat 😂😂. In the pickup line for my son now watching “The Pacific” on my phone. Hope everyone is having a good one. Jack’s ‘19 in the pocket today.

0lGf9c7.jpeg

Been a busy day. Parents had a few trees that blew down over the winter so I took my chainsaw and cleaned up the mess. Don’t have a fireplace so I stacked it up for my elderly neighbor. I’m beat 😂😂. In the pickup line for my son now watching “The Pacific” on my phone. Hope everyone is having a good one. Jack’s ‘19 in the pocket today.

0lGf9c7.jpeg

Nice shot of your '19 👍

That's a special Lamb in more ways than one ! 😍👍

0lGf9c7.jpeg
Nice 19 Paul. You wore me out reading about your day.🥱
As always a great photo Dwight.
Love the triple fluted bolster.👌

0lGf9c7.jpeg
That sounds like a wholesome day brother :) I'm glad your '19 could tag along :) :thumbsup:
Sweet Lamb Dwight, and what a great pic :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Here's the other side of that coin :thumbsup:

Well guardians, I just wasn’t connecting with my snakewood Albers. I gave it a good go, carrying it regularly and using it plenty over the last six months or so. Nothing wrong with the pattern, I just didn’t feel that “spark” with the snakewood. I was craving a darker cover material.

So I sold my user to a friend who’d been after one for a bit, and used the funds to purchase this Katalox version. Immediately, I’m much more attracted to the darker handle. Slims the main body of the knife up visually a bit to my eye.

In the end, all three parties are happy. My buyer got a pretty great deal on a light user. I got the handle material I was after. And my seller made a good sale.

Anyways, here’s the new lamb.

IMG-3703.jpg

That's a special Lamb in more ways than one
Thanks buddy! I agree. It having belonged to our pal Harvey makes all the difference!
As always a great photo Dwight.
Love the triple fluted bolster.
Thanks pal!
Sweet Lamb Dwight, and what a great pic
Gracias my friend.
Here's the other side of that coin
Very cool Jack!
Dwight, that just might be your magnum opus! What a knife!
Hahaha! Thanks amigo! I always think of Harvey which makes it very very special.
A fancy finish to the day 😀.
View attachment 2552478
Absolutely gorgeous Dan. I agree about Maple burl.
This rig will always be peerless Jer!
Well guardians, I just wasn’t connecting with my snakewood Albers. I gave it a good go, carrying it regularly and using it plenty over the last six months or so. Nothing wrong with the pattern, I just didn’t feel that “spark” with the snakewood. I was craving a darker cover material.

So I sold my user to a friend who’d been after one for a bit, and used the funds to purchase this Katalox version. Immediately, I’m much more attracted to the darker handle. Slims the main body of the knife up visually a bit to my eye.

In the end, all three parties are happy. My buyer got a pretty great deal on a light user. I got the handle material I was after. And my seller made a good sale.

Anyways, here’s the new lamb.

IMG-3703.jpg
Wow! A beauty for sure!

Back