• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hand Crafted Skull Beads in Wood, Acrylic, Brass and Other Custom Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin' the brass & the bengal dot.
The hazmat is cool too,it's good to see new designs & have some variety.
Your skulls rock dude.
I just sent you a PM about a confetti villain.

Lovin' the brass & the bengal dot.
The hazmat is cool too,it's good to see new designs & have some variety.
Your skulls rock dude.
I just sent you a PM about a confetti villain.
Thanks for the compliment. :D

The Hazmat is pretty cool. I decided to get creative and fortunately it worked out. I have another design in the works! Stay tuned.

Custom request for a Confetti Villain Mini.
IMAG2106.jpg

IMAG2107.jpg

IMAG2108.jpg

IMAG2109.jpg

Thanks for getting it done so quick,it looks great.

Can't beat your customer service.

I know if it were me waiting I'd want it done ASAP. Since I have that control as a provider, I make sure it is. :D

I have received a couple requests for Cthulhu. I decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately, Cthulhu has a squid-like, tentacle filled face. This creates it's own problem with strength not to mention the desire to make the tentacles curled instead of straight down.

I found a pic on the Internet that had a front view of Cthulhu so I could get some inspiration. The pics were extremely detailed so I had to sacrifice some detail to reinforce the tentacles. I'm pretty happy with the final results.

Cthulhu! :eek: :D
IMAG2105.jpg

IMAG2103.jpg

IMAG2104.jpg

IMAG2101.jpg

I had a request for a Cthulhu in Everdeen Green. Here is the base stock.

The first pic is the front/face. The second pic shows the layers of black that will come out as you carve deeper.
IMAG2112.jpg

IMAG2113.jpg

Hey Willy any chance of there being another m3 silver villain available? Or maybe you having more stock to make another?
Your skills are amazing!
Thanks

Hey Willy any chance of there being another m3 silver villain available? Or maybe you having more stock to make another?
Your skills are amazing!
Thanks
Hey Ak,

I'll pick up some M3 this weekend. If I have a chance I'll make up a couple Villains. :D

M3 is pretty expensive so the price on Villains is $40.

That works for me.I want one!
Take your time,sounds like you're busy enough already.

The Cthulhu looks damn amazing. I want one in copper...and one in brass.

Is that possible? At all?
Possible yeah. Affordable, probably not. :D

I'd have to make one to see what it involves. I suspect it will be very difficult. There are a lot of layer and cuts. I would say tentatively it would cost about $175 each. Let me know if you want me to proceed. I have copper and brass stock. Also note, it will be pretty heavy since there will be a good bit of metal. I have to say though, it would be pretty amazing to have a metal Cthulhu.

That looks awesome! Damn
Do you still have the bengal dot topper available?

Wrap me up,I'll take em! PayPal sent.
Thanks for powering it out!
If this keeps up I'm going to have to buy some more knives.
Oh the hell of it all.
Thanks again, I appreciate it.
-Stig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back