Harness Jacks- any collectors?

Thanks for posting all the great pictures of the HJ's. It makes me enjoy my 2016 BF Drover even more than I already do. It is as close as I can get, as it is the only punch that I own.

Eric Sir - like the guys have already stated- what an amazing NY HJ.

Your gorgeous HJ is the exact reason why I am resigning that the knives that I have shown at least with the two different Tang Stamps but with Robeson Punches are possibly Robeson but with the all very important side note “ until something else that says otherwise “ comes up- or it will drive you Bonkers.

That HJ of yours is most definitely a New York Knife though - it’s such a shame we can’t find paper work from the factories!!

Amazing and generous offer Jeff - I just couldn’t take your money my friend. :D

Making my way through the early pages and am really thankful for threads like this one, and many others, that are dedicated to a specific pattern and filled to the brim with incredible photos, information and history lessons from the top collectors on the planet. Thank you Charlie, Duncan, Eric and others for providing such a wonderful resource :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'll never be afraid to revive an old thread :)

You all have posted some beautiful Harness Jacks. Until today they have been lacking in my collection but the drought ends with a nice Miller Bros. Great bone, close to full blade, does show age and previous corrosion but I think it is still a very nice example.

IMG_9878.jpg IMG_9875.jpg IMG_9883.jpg IMG_9887.jpg IMG_9886.jpg

I'll throw in my only decent harness jack, this Ulster
ZPVE088.jpg

I like that knife every time you post it, lambertiana!!

Man that is a sweet HJ Lambertiana!
Christian - so is that Miller matey - wow some nice Knives!

Wow those Miller Brothers jacks are nice, what beautiful bone!

Nice Ulster lambertiana!

Eric

Back