HOG Badger (New Model). . . .Specs And Pricing. . . Coming This Wednesday 11-1-17. . .

Still on the fence~ Just doesn't fill any gap for me but I've felt that even on a Sat before and still threw down... that's why I like pics earlier!

Went with the same combo. Will be my first maroon micarta, had to check it out. I swear, this has to be my last knife for a while! I'm seriously thinking I might have a knife problem. But you guys make me feel normal.

Went with the same combo. Will be my first maroon micarta, had to check it out. I swear, this has to be my last knife for a while! I'm seriously thinking I might have a knife problem. But you guys make me feel normal.

Haha...I was thinkin the same thing...going for a Satin/black canvas

Talk me into or out of this one gang. I've owned and used a bunch of Bussekin. I've got a Ratmandu that I love. I've owned several 6-8" blades and haven't found one yet that I like as much as my BattleRat. I've had SJ's that I liked and the DSSF would have been a keeper if the handle was a little longer. Handled SHBA's but they were too thick for my tastes. Have been wanting to try a SOB, but haven't found one for the right price. I've owned a SOD and really liked it. What say you?

Got mine ordered last night. Going with black and tan G10 with the hammered silver. Can't wait to put this one to the test!

Awesome blade boss man! Just when I thought I didn't need any more blades... damn.

Will there be a choil version as well?

Ordered DC and Red/Black G10

Unless Jerry can change mine to Orange & Blue G10 in Honor of the Houston Astros World Series Win!!

Talk me into or out of this one gang. I've owned and used a bunch of Bussekin. I've got a Ratmandu that I love. I've owned several 6-8" blades and haven't found one yet that I like as much as my BattleRat. I've had SJ's that I liked and the DSSF would have been a keeper if the handle was a little longer. Handled SHBA's but they were too thick for my tastes. Have been wanting to try a SOB, but haven't found one for the right price. I've owned a SOD and really liked it. What say you?
If you're on the Fence try the CG in SR-101 which is excellent in a blade this size and won't break the Bank. That would be close to the SOD in performance:cool:

If you're on the Fence try the CG in SR-101 which is excellent in a blade this size and won't break the Bank. That would be close to the SOD in performance:cool:
This would actually be the BG. I knew what you meant tho, didn’t want anyone confused.

Yeah, was definitely leaning toward the SR101 for @$200. But I always "need" more ammo... Today's my Birthday, so I'm trying to figure out what me and the wife are getting me:)

It will be my 5th ordered (I think), with me having received two already, from the last O2W. The maroon micarta is my favorite micarta. To me, it just looks nicer than any of the other micartas (well, that are available now. Snakeskin and tiger hide are another story).

Normally, i would have sprung for red/black G10, as that is my overall favorite. But, anticipating this to be a user (all of mine are), and the fact the handles are smoothed, I figured micarta was a better scale material.

Hey Boss
What would it take to bring Handle Liners option Back ? A thread with 10K posts ? Or ? Plzz let Us know

Back