Hump Day

I don't have another Nessie to post yet, but it's Hump Day, and I'm home when there's enough light to take a picture, so here's a new pic of the Camp Nessie sporting Electric Orange Shadetree.

IMG_3609_zpsae9cc1fa.jpg~original

What thickness is yours Thurin? The more I look at this model, the more I think my kitchen needs one :)

Did you guys see the Nessmuk on Bladeco this week? Bloodwood and awesome spalting. It was a good looking knife

This one is 5/32". And yes, your kitchen needs one.

Sweet, 5/32 is what I'll want I believe, right after I get my guardless Woodchuck I'll be looking for one of these I think :) Going to be doing a LOT of canning later on this year I hope...if I can finally get the garden plowed...

Did you guys see the Nessmuk on Bladeco this week? Bloodwood and awesome spalting. It was a good looking knife

I didn't see that one, but blood wood and the spalting to compliment each other very well in my opinion.

I had to leave the house to make sure I wasn't by the computer when that went for sale. It was beautiful and very tempting to say the least.

Yup, I've been waiting for a camp Nessie. I was too late. That one would've been perfect. I've had an inkling to see if thurin would part w his, but I just can't do orange.

:D sold my ironwood camp Nessie to fund a
Blood wood camp Nessie... There's gotta be something wrong with me.. Pics forthcoming.

These nessmuks kill me. I want one so bad. Jealous of all your nessies. Keep em comin fellas

Uh Oh. Guess what day it is. Guess what day it is. Anybody?

Sorry, just another boring featherstick pic. But hey, I got home today while it was light and got to sit on the porch and drink coffee and fiddle with a Fiddleback. So hump day was a good day for me.

IMG_3755_zps828c1d6a.jpg~original

Back