I (think I) chipped my Triple Cut, Sterile, Steel Heart today...

And here I thought what happens when you are High on the mountain was supposed to Stay on the mountain.

Not come down, talking about Swinging, Feeling Freedom and Chains and flinging Chips!

Remember When the Chips are down, the Buffalo is Empty.

Thanks for the awsome post Jerry! That is one of the reason your knives are the best!!

I think i need a busse- going to look now

Welcome to BladeForums!

Read the stickies at the top of the Busse forum. There is a lot for newbies to try and absorb. Don't be shy about asking questions, we don't bite. ( well....Bravado can be a little touchy sometimes, so don't ask about Swamp Rat or Scrap yard. :D )

This thread is what sucked me in to Busse... Would I chop a chain? Sure, but only if my life depended on it. But the fact that I could with VERY minimal damage that is impressive.

Come on Jerry, fess up, you rediscovered the Damascus secret didn't you?!?

If you have ever wondered why this man's knives are so popular, read his post in this thread and you will know. I have em, my two boys have em, and their boys will have em. I might even get one for my Granddaughter.

SGB

Great pics and great knife.

It is so refreshing to see a company stand behind their products and the warranty that they offer on their products. It's hard to find companies like Busse these days and just as hard to find products/warranties as good as Busse offers. The way I see it, with your great products and warranty, your willingness to stand behind your warranty and your reputation for making some of the toughest knives in the world - your company should prosper well into the future. :thumbup: Thanks for the great knives and a great trio of knife companies to deal with. ;) Now bring on those Tank Busters!!! :D

I see a perfectly good chain gang banged by an awesome blade.

Chain like that is tough stuff. Welded links usually is a higher grade but ymmv. Awesome work, other than ruining a perfectly good chain. ;)

I use this story all the time to explain how badass Busse is to the other poor bastards the have no idea.

God, I actually remember this thread from back in day. I was just starting out back then, good memories. Glad to see the quality of the product, the people behind it, and their relationship to people who use the product has not gone south since then. Kudos to the crew at Busse Combat!

Back