Jerry Halfrich Knives...

Just wanted to take a chance to show off my new Halfrich, I've wanted something with Elephant Ivory for a while... I don't really know why, but it really attracts me, something about the heritage to it... I'm fairy new to collecting traditional and am getting a crash course on what makers to look for and what not, I need more Halfrichs.

9BIYDCL.jpg

wyIV0ck.jpg

HMfWixL.jpg

lwwnywP.jpg

Congrats on your new Halfrich. I just spoke to Jerry a day or two ago. He's hoping to have his new shop up and running soon...after they get into their new home. It's been a long road for them since the floods last year.

Congrats on your new Halfrich. I just spoke to Jerry a day or two ago. He's hoping to have his new shop up and running soon...after they get into their new home. It's been a long road for them since the floods last year.

I actually talked to him yesterday. What a nice guy. Excited to see him get back to work.

Just wanted to take a chance to show off my new Halfrich, I've wanted something with Elephant Ivory for a while... I don't really know why, but it really attracts me, something about the heritage to it... I'm fairy new to collecting traditional and am getting a crash course on what makers to look for and what not, I need more Halfrichs.

- congrats, sir............and a mighty fine one to start with too :thumbup:

I have just the one, and was fortunate enough to have this gifted to me by a wonderful knifey friend...

The solidity, the walk & talk..........well, am sure I don't have to tell anyone in this thread :D

halfrich%2002.jpg

halfrich%2001.jpg

halfrich%2003.jpg

- congrats, sir............and a mighty fine one to start with too :thumbup:

I have just the one, and was fortunate enough to have this gifted to me by a wonderful knifey friend...

The solidity, the walk & talk..........well, am sure I don't have to tell anyone in this thread :D

halfrich%2002.jpg

halfrich%2001.jpg

halfrich%2003.jpg

Beautiful man!!

Jerry and Janice are two of the best folks I've known in the custom knife business. Glad to hear he will be back in the shop again.

Jerry and Janice are two of the best folks I've known in the custom knife business. Glad to hear he will be back in the shop again.

Truer words were never spoken. They're getting close. I know he's waiting on a county official to approve the septic plan so they can go ahead and get things buttoned up at the new site. Jerry's just hoping he still remembers how to make a knife. ;)

Truer words were never spoken. They're getting close. I know he's waiting on a county official to approve the septic plan so they can go ahead and get things buttoned up at the new site. Jerry's just hoping he still remembers how to make a knife. ;)

I'd be willing to bet he can remember :)

Hey guys,

Chatted with Jerry today on the phone and he just wanted to let everyone know that he's doing okay... He's nearly back in his house after being flooded out, and soon after that he'll have his shop up and running. If any of you out there have his contact info you should reach out to him. He was feeling a little down in the dumps, and could use some encouragement.

I have an LB-5 on the way and it will be my first Halfrich... should I be excited!?

I only live 1.5 hours from him and actually lived in San Marcos for almost 5 years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've never had one of Jerry's knives in your hand prepare to be impressed. Congrats. :thumbup::cool:

I'd be excited if I had a new Halfrich on the way. Congrats! Please post pics when it arrives!

I have an LB-5 on the way and it will be my first Halfrich... should I be excited!?

I only live 1.5 hours from him and actually lived in San Marcos for almost 5 years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should try to make a shop visit! You will be impressed, no doubt!

Back