Jerry Halfrich Knives...

Love this knife, would be great to see more by Jerry. His bolsters are superior, their thin / rounded profile results in less overall weight. This knife sings ... wicked sharp too.

halfrichmammoth1.jpg

halfrichmammoth2.jpg

Love this knife, would be great to see more by Jerry. His bolsters are superior, their thin / rounded profile results in less overall weight. This knife sings ... wicked sharp too.

halfrichmammoth1.jpg

halfrichmammoth2.jpg
An astoundingly beautiful knife John. An offering to the gods of Bolsters and Barebacks. My oh my.

Ah, naming town and country! One of my all time favorites (I am also really fond of the Copperlock). I will publish a picture when I am back home. Mine has Ivory scales. I asked Jerry if he could make it with a blade of M4, but he talked me out of it. Said that tool steel was not the perfect match with gentleman knife and Ivory.
Here is a pic of my Winchester before it left Jerry. As mentioned, it has more patina today.

The same Winchester today, after 10 years of use. Best folder ever! Tried to get the picture like the old one but it keeps turn around. Sorry!
Best

And my Town & Contry. Please feel free to turn them right if you have the skills. Thanks in advance!

S swe I apologize if I did not answer sooner, did not realize your question was directed to me. Not a backpocket, standard trapper size 3 5/8". Your knives have worn beautifully, thanks for showing them.

My first Halfrich, previously posted but since his thread is active again here's another look. 3 5/8" barehead single blade trapper, my personal favorite size / style. Defines wicked sharp.

halfrichivorytrapper1.jpg

Overhead view shows Jerry's beautiful tapered bolsters. Other makers / companies should take note.

halfrichivorytrapper2.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper3.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper4.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper5.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper6.jpg

I had a Winchester carbon fiber ultralight (linerless) lockback from Jerry that was probably the finest I ever owned, foolishly sold it some years ago. I saw it for sale a short time later and missed it by a few minutes.

Chief Chief
Outstanding, it can be the prettiest Halfrich I have seen! Yes, he is a master when it comes to bolsters. I have seen some of his patterns with square shaped bolster, but i really prefer the tapered version. Thanks for showing!

Chief Chief John, the Halfrich is really a work of art and as always masterfully depicted by you. Nice sand dollars too.

^ Yes indeed - a beautifully done folder. Has all kinds of right about it. :thumbsup:

Ray

If you shoot me a PM with your contact info, I'll try to reach out to Jerry tomorrow and have him get in touch.
I know from our last conversation that he's been working on getting back set up to work after the move, but I don't know if he's up and running or what contact information he is sharing presently.

Hi Blues! Can you please PM me? I do not know why, but I can not send PM:s :) Thanks!

Hello:

If someone can email me Jerry's current email, I am trying to reach him. I have had three of his knives over the years. The current email I have does not work.

Thanks!

-Patrick

S swe I apologize if I did not answer sooner, did not realize your question was directed to me. Not a backpocket, standard trapper size 3 5/8". Your knives have worn beautifully, thanks for showing them.

My first Halfrich, previously posted but since his thread is active again here's another look. 3 5/8" barehead single blade trapper, my personal favorite size / style. Defines wicked sharp.

halfrichivorytrapper1.jpg

Overhead view shows Jerry's beautiful tapered bolsters. Other makers / companies should take note.

halfrichivorytrapper2.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper3.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper4.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper5.jpg

halfrichivorytrapper6.jpg
Such a great knife, John!!
Wouldn't mind being stranded on a desert Isle with that knife!!
šŸ˜² šŸ¤£

Back