Jerry Halfrich Knives...

You should try to make a shop visit! You will be impressed, no doubt!

Jerry's (new) shop is not yet complete and he's still in the process of getting settled into his new home following the loss of his previous home to flooding.

He called a couple weeks ago and he's encouraged that it won't be too long now until he gets things up and running.

Thanks fro the update Elliot. We are all looking forward to Jerry's return to knifemaking.:)

You should try to make a shop visit! You will be impressed, no doubt!

I will have to do that sometime. Really looking forward to getting this knife... I have been eyeing Texas makers for a while and I really like his style.

Been a while since anyone posted here, just grabbed this. a Baby Rounder with jigged black paper micarta... Really pleased.

z4KqXtP.jpg

Been a while since anyone posted here, just grabbed this. a Baby Rounder with jigged black paper micarta... Really pleased.

z4KqXtP.jpg
Really nice! I really love my Small Rounder. I'd think that Baby would make a great carry. Congrats! Thanks for bringing this thread up from the depths.

Hi!
Does anybody know how to get in contact with mr Halfrich? Does he still make knives? Love his work and have a Winchester and one "town and country". Need to send in the Winchester because there are problems with the pivot.
Thanks!

Hi!
Does anybody know how to get in contact with mr Halfrich? Does he still make knives? Love his work and have a Winchester and one "town and country". Need to send in the Winchester because there are problems with the pivot.
Thanks!

If you shoot me a PM with your contact info, I'll try to reach out to Jerry tomorrow and have him get in touch.
I know from our last conversation that he's been working on getting back set up to work after the move, but I don't know if he's up and running or what contact information he is sharing presently.

Thank you so much Sir! Tried to PM, but it did not work. My mail is:

(personal info removed by Blues)

Thanks again!

OG

Thank you so much Sir! Tried to PM, but it did not work. My mail is:

(personal info removed)

Thanks again!

OG

I'll pass the info along and report back once I've done so.

I hope he's getting up and running again, miss his knives. Last time we talked he had a long road ahead.

My pleasure, OG.

I had my missus send the info to Jerry's wife since they were in touch recently.

Hopefully it won't be long before you hear from Jerry. Good luck!

(I removed your personal information from the thread for your security.)

ETA:

My wife just got a reply. Jerry's wife remembers your name and Jerry should be back home later tonight. She'll pass him the info and she said he should be able to help you.

Wow, thank you so much, best possible start of the new year! Got it 10 years ago, looks more used now but I have been taking care of it. The stag is nicely aged and the blade (M4) has got some patina, will post a pic when I am back home!

Wow, thank you so much, best possible start of the new year! Got it 10 years ago, looks more used now but I have been taking care of it. The stag is nicely aged and the blade (M4) has got some patina, will post a pic when I am back home!

The "Winchester" (stag, no shield, CPM-154) was my first knife purchased from Jerry. Bought it from him at the Blade Show at our first meetup.

I also had the pleasure of naming the "town and country" when Jerry sent me a prototype some years back.

The "Winchester" (stag, no shield, CPM-154) was my first knife purchased from Jerry. Bought it from him at the Blade Show at our first meetup.

I also had the pleasure of naming the "town and country" when Jerry sent me a prototype some years back.

Ah, naming town and country! One of my all time favorites (I am also really fond of the Copperlock). I will publish a picture when I am back home. Mine has Ivory scales. I asked Jerry if he could make it with a blade of M4, but he talked me out of it. Said that tool steel was not the perfect match with gentleman knife and Ivory.
Here is a pic of my Winchester before it left Jerry. As mentioned, it has more patina today.

Back