Karda

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very easy to see that he only defends sellect trolls and disruptive members because he knows full well it gets a rise out of poeple.....It's not about protecting them in any way.

Well, then you should probably step expending such vitriol defending one person who was exactly where she wanted to be, getting exactly what she asked for. As it was clearly explained to you (which you have taken issue with), you AREN'T a moderator of the internet. You're just a moderator of this one site. I could go to her Youtube channel right now, and downvote every video, or report each one to Youtube. It's not your place to stop that. Furthermore, I find your explanation here disingenuous given how many people I see getting insulted in W&C with absolutely not a peep from you, nor any proclamations about how those posters have lost your respect.

At the end of the day, you went overboard trying to defend some member who got exactly what she was asking for: attention. I don't understand why you felt the need to get involved at all. That's my point, and I suspect, the point of everyone here calling for the revocation of your status. The only reason I'm even posting in this thread is because I see you sitting here still acting like all of these people have it wrong, or that they're just trolls, and you were just setting everyone straight.

That's not the case at all, sorry.

Add me to the list in defense of Karda. His heart is in the right place. There are several regulars in the cove who don't know the line between "all in good fun" "newbie hazing", and actual hateful bullying. I've been the recipient of the latter, and was basically told it was because I didn't kiss enough of the regular's asses with my first post. I haven't seen such ridiculous clique behavior since grade school. Don't forget Haze told MTURBO to kill himself. And of course the instigating... Karda clearly said he was only posting there because others were speaking badly of him, and if they stopped bringing him up he wouldn't need to be there. But of course that's not what the bullies wanted. So they kept bringing him up. If y'all would ignore him this thread wouldn't exist. But again, that's not what you wanted. It's clear who has the agenda here.

You idiots brought this on yourself. Don't come in here and act all shocked and innocent. You're like a bunch of sensitive crybabies all of a sudden. Like you can dish it out but can't handle a tiny bit of your own medicine. Kind of pitiful actually.

Last edited:
It is very easy to see that he only defends sellect trolls and disruptive members because he knows full well it gets a rise out of poeple.....It's not about protecting them in any way.

Yes, I suppose victorf was trolling you and your friends in the CRK forum. You are a major instigator in a lot of the Cove and W&C problems. Where is your foul language a vitriol now?

Of course you don't see the entire picture where I've been repeatedly trolled and shown the same vitriol she was.
I get involved because I'm not going to let her or anyone be set upon by a dozen vicious bullies at once, as is their custom. Ask anyone who endured it. You wouldnt know would you?

Sorry, that explanation doesn't hold water. I have gone and read through every Wine and Cheese and Cove thread on the first pages and haven't seen you go in and defend people to that degree. You're going to have to try harder with your spin tactics, man.

Also? You keep acting as though you own this site. If W&C or the Cove were the actual blight and den of trolls and terrible human beings you keep saying it is...why does it exist? I mean, surely if Spark (the owner of the site, aka not you) felt this way, it would have been nuked...correct?

No, sorry man. I think we've got you pegged. You tried to white knight for this one female member and when people didn't immediately bow down before you in penance, you completely flipped out. That's what happened, no matter how you want to spin it. It's clear that you have some personal vendetta against several of the folks in W&C/C and against that section itself. It's equally clear that it's a mindset not shared by the administrator/owner of this site. So, I don't understand why you feel as though your personal bias should weigh more heavily.

Furthermore, if we're being honest, your posts in this thread aren't helping your case. I feel it fair to point out that I don't have a dog in this fight. I wasn't one of the people who was making fun of YoutubeMoney. However, I DID read your hamfisted defense of her, and your denigration of multiple other members, (remember? When you blew up when people didn't give you the respect you felt you were owed as a moderator...despite posting as a member). I just can't stand it when people get called out for their actions and then they try to spin what actually happened into some other thing that didn't.

Yes, I suppose victorf was trolling you and your friends in the CRK forum. You are a major instigator in a lot of the Cove and W&C problems. Where is your foul language a vitriol now?

Actually he was........

He even admitted it in one of his posts:thumbdn:

I can't quote because it's a closed thread, but he blatantly accepted the label of troll and said "Condescending and testing people is my MO."

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1245477-Smoothness/page4?p=14268993#post14268993

I gave you the link in a past cove thread and you told me it was my fault for not reporting it. He took a crap on my thread in there and derailed the hell out of it, but you took no action to stop THAT from happening. It's only when someone on your "list" does something you don't like that you get involved.

Last edited:
Karda isn't completely in the right, but neither is he completely wrong. The cove has turned a corner a while back and is again following a path reminiscent of when a self proclaimed king ran the cove. The very same members that decried that person in a thread (shut down by spark) now carry on his good work.

The cove is not any members personal corner of the internet no matter how much they feel it is.

I have read a lot of threads in the cove but would never dare post there. As someone who will never get to 2,000 posts let alone 20,000 like a lot of the members there, I know that none of the gang could tolerate my presence there. I usually read a lot more than I post but I would say that " the Cove" is the most unwelcoming forum that I have been to. I know that is the Internet but telling people they don't matter, that you hate them, that they are not wanted is horrible behavior. A lot of the members who post there regularly seem to have some idea that they are the owners of BF and the Cove is their private playground and they can treat everyone as they see fit. I am sure that I am not the only paid member who won't be renewing his membership because of this group. I think if there was an Internet dictionary and you looked up "troll", a lot of the upstanding members of the Cove would be pictured there.

Look... I don't know what all is going on here. I got on here because of my interest in knives. This website was recommended to me, and I sat here next to someone watching them read and lusting over various knives. I knew many of you just from what you posted here well before I got on here. I've been checking out this website almost daily since September of last year. I thought this forum was for ADULTS who were serious about knives...so I recently joined after acquiring a few knives because I wanted to learn more about knives. I wanted to share my knife pictures and meet people who shared similar interests. You all probably have jobs where you drive somewhere and nobody knows who you are except family and friends.

My job is online. But because my job is online, you feel that somehow I can't possibly have a hobby or an interest that is also online? When I filled out my information here, it asked me for my website. It asked me for a signature. I have just as much of a right as everyone else to post my website link. I see numerous people here with links to their websites. I also have a photo album. This place gives me the option to have that. I have a blog. It gives me the information to share that. I have not gone around posting my youtube videos in the actual knife forum. I did post a Vimeo video that was not monetized..as you can't monetize with Vimeo Plus..because someone was talking about kids and knives. I was talking about how my youngest son recently took an interest in knives and that he had an SAK. I posted the video because his photo was on the front of the cover. However, another member displayed dislike for my having posted that, and so I apologized at once and removed it! I also emailed that member privately and apologized to them privately. Though that member kept harassing me even after I removed the video, apologized and did what I could to make it right.

As for m youtube videos, I have posted one on my blog because I did a blog post on survival, and the video I posted had to do with survival and events that will happen. I am very passionate about what I do. In other words, what I do is not a job to me, it is my heart. I did not come here to gain youtube followers. I have plenty of youtube followers and I don't gather that I would get tons of followers on my end times prophecy news youtube channel from 'Blade Forums' to be honest. I also paid for a basic membership and then two days later paid for a gold. I know the rules here and I am not going to pay money and then risk being banned. Secondly, I have spoken little about what I do.. you all have obsessed over it! Look, you have three or more threads you have started about me. Who is making the big deal? Who is the one going on about it? Not me. I start a thread about women and knives, for example, because I feel more women should get into knives too as a hobby.

I try to talk about knives and women and knives in the thread I start, and there are those of you here who did nothing but come to harass me for no reason whatsoever. I was even overly kind and courteous to you..even humbled myself before you and changed whatever had offended you, wrote to you privately apologizing if somehow I offended, though in truth I had done nothing wrong at all. I haven't even been here but a week, if that, and you have done nothing but harass and humiliate me to the maximum for no reason other than "i have photos of myself" (in comparison to my blade photos, very few) and I have a youtube link in my signature. You are liars. You harass me because I am new and I am a woman and you do not like new people stepping on what you feel is your turf, especially women. This makes you feel threatened somehow. Well, I have news for you. I paid just like you did and I have every right to be here! I have come here peacefully to enjoy my hobby. I would kindly ask you to go about your business and leave me alone. There are many wonderful people here and wonderful topics to discuss. I get enough of this type of crap in my work. It is the last thing I expect from someplace where I paid the money..and then some (as I mentioned, I paid for two memberships) to come and enjoy myself! This type of BS is not enjoyment. This is worse than the trolls I have to put up with in my work. You are the ones bringing up my work constantly and my ministry..I am not. You bring it up in your attack of me. I tried to play back with you the other day, thinking you were just goofing off, and then you went too far. I have tried to be kind and courteous.

You are apparently people who are looking for trouble, who are filled with hatred, and who want to run 'certain' people you deem as a threat. I have had a lot of views to my profile and to my threads. You can't handle someone else getting attention so you have to claim it's because I'm a 'whore' or a 'troll' or other terrible things. How awful! You do not know me at all! The only attention you can seem to get is bad attention. Why don't you all do something good to make a difference in this world..and then you can get the right kind of attention instead of having to resort to spewing hatred, rumors, false things about people, and so forth for attention?

I'm sorry to rain on your parade..but I'm not going anywhere. I love this place, I love knives..I ordered over ten knives today and can't wait to share my photos of them! Get over yourselves and go do something worthy in this world besides hating and destroying. In the end, you will have to answer for this to someone greater than yourselves. You are the one you have to look into the mirror at every day. I can't imagine being filled with such hatred and animosity and looking into the mirror...what I would see looking back. I would not be very proud of myself. You can call me whatever you want.. but I refuse to make my time here about my work or what you feel my work is about or your judgments on my work. I will only say that my work is my heart...it is my joy...it is what I believe..and my passion. So are my hobbies. This is one of them. So back off and leave me be. If you are honest people and you were telling the truth, you would not have all these threads bashing me as you do. If you feel I am here for attention, then why are you giving me so much of it? Think about it. This is the last you will hear from me in your garbage talk groups. Karda is a good person and has tried to help people. You are the ones clearly in the wrong. Good day.

I am editing this comment to add a few more things. Karda has been nothing but nice.. When he sees someone abusing someone in ways that go against the forums rules, he is trying to keep the best interest of the site in mind by correcting and warning those who are doing this. This forum is very large and many respectful people and conservative people frequent this forum. There are many paying members here who see the trash posted on the front page under What's New. Regardless, as a new member, I only see him as one who is trying to maintain the respectfulness of the site and keep it in order with what it's really about...knives. This website also has a lot of big names in the industry who come here and also subscribe. In truth, people should not be permitted to grossly abuse others, threaten their livelihood, or their lives in any fashion. I do not think anything bad should happen to anyone (Karda) who values the place in which they are volunteering their time in order to make and keep that place (Blade Forums) a safe, respectful, professional and honorable place where people can share their interests, grow their knowledge, and meet people of like interests. Furthermore, there might be many big names in the industry who see this type of garbage and will want nothing to do with it because of the people who are abusing their rights on this forum. That is my opinion and I am sharing what I think and feel as a new person and an outsider looking in (as I am only a recent addition). As I mentioned, I nearly left after subscribing because of the gross behavior that was performed toward me. Thank you.

Last edited:
You are a major instigator in a lot of the Cove and W&C problems. Where is your foul language a vitriol now?

He's playing the concern troll right now, that one calls for acting like a victim, hence the lack of vitriol...

I have read a lot of threads in the cove but would never dare post there. As someone who will never get to 2,000 posts let alone 20,000 like a lot of the members there, I know that none of the gang could tolerate my presence there. I usually read a lot more than I post but I would say that " the Cove" is the most unwelcoming forum that I have been to. I know that is the Internet but telling people they don't matter, that you hate them, that they are not wanted is horrible behavior. A lot of the members who post there regularly seem to have some idea that they are the owners of BF and the Cove is their private playground and they can treat everyone as they see fit. I am sure that I am not the only paid member who won't be renewing his membership because of this group. I think if there was an Internet dictionary and you looked up "troll", a lot of the upstanding members of the Cove would be pictured there.

How is Wine & Cheese any different than any of the subforums where any comment seen as even the slightest bit of criticism of the subforum's brand is called out by the folks running those sections? You're certainly free to hold your opinions, but I don't understand why you are surprised or offended by how the regulars of W&C (just another subforum) act, and then take that behavior as some sort of statement about the site as a whole. There are thousands of members of BF who have probably been members for years who've never set foot in that section. It's not even on their radar. So, why does it matter? I'm not attacking you, I'd genuinely like to know.

Now here...we see the usual tactic of misstating facts or omitting them and the innocent act.

At least you have been given the opportunity to defend yourself, which is: exactly what you didn't give Codger, GreyKilt any Haze in the BladeGirl thread.

This is utter nonsense. You feel its trolling to ask if your dictum that one can be banned for something they do on YouTube is a BF rule?

Or its trolling to ask someone going on about what the most flattering lighting for her has to do with General Knife Discussion?

Then you do what you gotta do. I'm out. Good night all.

We are in the open forum, there is a place for naughty words and the like and that isn't here. :) You're also one to talk, remember all the trolling you did when you fist showed up here and indeed continue to do now.....

He's playing the concern troll right now, that one calls for acting like a victim, hence the lack of vitriol...

Forum: Whine & Cheese

Not for the faint of heart - this forum is where the bastid's come to roost. If you are easily offended, have delicate feelings, sensitive eyes, or a heart condition, STAY OUT!!!!

Now, I don't know about others, but this sure seems pretty clear to me what the deal is with W&C.

My first act in this post is to regret making it.

Now, I like Karda. I don't think he's a bad guy overall from what I know. That said, I think he's on a power trip of epic proportions (as far as typing on a keyboard goes). I like him and I hope he stays around and regains his sanity, but he should not be a SuperMod. Guyon is absolutely dead on in his view IMO. I reeeeally don't wanna be posting here, but it seems to be getting worse and worse and letting it continue to go is a detriment to everyone.

As far as the people being "bullied" in the Cove, you might note that they're still posting there without a care in the world. It can't be causing them that much dismay.

How is Wine & Cheese any different than any of the subforums where any comment seen as even the slightest bit of criticism of the subforum's brand is called out by the folks running those sections? You're certainly free to hold your opinions, but I don't understand why you are surprised or offended by how the regulars of W&C (just another subforum) act, and then take that behavior as some sort of statement about the site as a whole. There are thousands of members of BF who have probably been members for years who've never set foot in that section. It's not even on their radar. So, why does it matter? I'm not attacking you, I'd genuinely like to know.

I just don't see where personal attacks are justified. The last two victims have been treated worse than any that I have seen. I allow I haven't been around as long as a lot of you but I don't understand your gang mentality. I guess I am not cut out to be a keyboard commando and will stick to the knife related forums where the members are more than little balls of hate.

Shit! Don't quote the troll. Damn it; I almost forgot...

BG, if you come here to share your love of knives why are you in the cove? There are many other knife related subforums on BFC. You came into the cove taunting and outright daring the members to respond and as far as the other problem, he came in here spouting off on how he's owned the cove and it was his ship.

There are many knife related subforums and the main ones to visit where nobody will criticize you or your beliefs and you'll get the treatment you want. Here again I hafta ask, if you came for the knives why did you set up your tent in the cove? You claim to love knives yet you spent an inordinate amount of time here instead of where knives were discussed,I'm confused. :confused:

Last edited:
You cannot do whatever you please Karda. You are entitled to your opinions, but as a supermoderator you cannot inforce your opinions as if they were rules. You cannot threaten to ban a member who isn't breaking any rules, simply because they don't meet your moral standards. It's espeshally odd in whine & cheese. A place dedicated to trolling, name calling, and arguments. And as for you having been trolled yourself, you are a moderator. Dealing with those people is your role as a supermoderator. If you don't like it, log off. Yes, there are a**holes in W&C, yes there are major a**holes in the Cove. And yes, they should be moderated to a certain extent. But they are the supposed to be the unruly parts of this forum.

I just don't see where personal attacks are justified. The last two victims have been treated worse than any that I have seen. I allow I haven't been around as long as a lot of you but I don't understand your gang mentality. I guess I am not cut out to be a keyboard commando and will stick to the knife related forums where the members are more than little balls of hate.

First of all, it's not MY gang mentality. I'm not a regular of that subsection. I'm just curious as to why you're here to speak out against a section when a warning about the goings on of that section is right there at the top. Furthermore, personal attacks are dealt with swiftly and harshly in every other section of this entire forum. So, it's clear that if you don't enjoy W&C, then stay out of there. It's really that simple. Also, please bear in mind why this post was made. Someone knew full well what she was getting into, and tried to go in there to show the W&C regs that she could take it and dish it out. But then, all of a sudden, she was in over her head, and Karda sailed in to try to bail her out for some reason. If he was doing his job and upholding the stated rules of the section, his only REAL involvement should have been to tell YoutubeMoney that hey, she got what she asked for, and left it at that.

But that's not what happened. It's ALSO not how everyone in that section is treated. That's the factor to understand. Someone has a clear agenda, and she was trying to further it, and it blew up in her face. Nothing more.

You are apparently people who are looking for trouble, who are filled with hatred, and who want to run 'certain' people you deem as a threat. I have had a lot of views to my profile and to my threads. You can't handle someone else getting attention so

Uh............no. Just no.

A threat to what exactly? The reason you have so many visits because you're posting selfies on a predominantly male knife forum. We stare at knives all day and talk to a bunch of dudes......it's not hard to see why someone like you draws a lot of attention. People in the cove were laughing at your obvious narcissism and at how so many dumbasses were hitting on you and checking out your profile:rolleyes:

But then of course you had to take it to the next level and start trolling the cove to make sure we didn't like you. You dug your own grave, sweetheart

Last edited:
QUOTE BY KARDA:
Pardon me, but I don't think it's right or proper for people to use this site to instigate potentially damaging and unwarranted acts to occur to someones livelihood.

It is an act of the lowest character and should not be condoned. The antics in this forum have gotten out of control due to a group of entitled bullies.
It gives this wonderful site a black eye and tarnishes what could be a wonderful resource of information without it. Here they are allowed to trash reputations and make sport of the very people that make this place what it is. Many of these people rarely visit the rest of the forum and repeatedly have to be reminded not to troll manufacturer and discussion forums. They ruin the enjoyment of others on the site for their cheap thrills.

^^^
+1

I read the entire W&C thread, & personally, I was extremely disappointed seeing the level of disrespectful, rude language that was used by a few member's (especially the Cajun Kami idiot). I mean come on, at least have a little respect for one's elder's...if anyone ever spoke to my father/mother in this manner, there would be a big problem! I've never seen a forum of any kind, that would allow this kind of language towards a Mod/Admin (warranted or not).

This is supposed to be a KNIFE forum, for crying out loud...I've never seen a group of supposedly grown men, act like a bunch of pussies! GROW UP! Part of this group in the W&C, think they are bigger than BF, & have the impunity to do whatever the ---- they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back