Kershaw Knives News Thread

Is there an ETA for the Zero Tolerance 0121 and the ZT0500? I haven't seen either of them on the Kershaw site.
aa, the 0500 is postponed till next month, the 0121 knife is done now, but I am waiting on sheaths. Should be shipping over the next few weeks.

Speaking of Ebay, what up with this?
075d_1.JPG
097b_1.JPG
A old style Bump blade, with a serial # 0550? I thought they switched at 0300? Weird!
That is a bit strange, only thing I can think of, is that there were maybe enough parts left over to put together some "old" style bumps after the change was made. Interesting.

Thomas, can you give me some general information on the Ti Bumps? The colors, production numbers, any production differences? Thanks.

Hey Thomas, what's this about a Damascus Leek?
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472910

Since I have almost every other leek (not a pink one though), I was curious...
We have had a request from a larger distributor for a Leek with a damascus blade. So we will be producing 500 or so pieces of one for them. It will come fitted in the Leek's standard framelock. No further spec's or images are available at this time.

My guess is that delivery will be sometime in July.

hey pooper, do you have large hands or something? i have pretty large hands and have trouble opening the smaller kershaws (like the baby boa and chive).

not gigantic, but medium large, I also have trouble with small knives, in fact I would say that they are dangerous in my hands

Thomas, can you give me some general information on the Ti Bumps? The colors, production numbers, any production differences? Thanks.

Search the internet for "Kershaw Bump" or here for Kershaw bump. You will find everything you need. The Ti Bump is one of the best knives of all-time IMO

I was watching Good Eats on Food TV last night, the Chili episode, and noticed that Alton Brown was using a blue titanium bump to put some tomato paste into the pan. The episode was from 2004 according to the guide, so I guess the bump would have been pretty new then:
vlcsnap-9918792.jpg

vlcsnap-9920715.jpg

I was watching Good Eats on Food TV last night, the Chili episode, and noticed that Alton Brown was using a blue titanium bump to put some tomato paste into the pan. The episode was from 2004 according to the guide, so I guess the bump would have been pretty new then:
vlcsnap-9918792.jpg

vlcsnap-9920715.jpg

ok that is cool. :cool:

Back