Knives in movies

The Accountant.
Your guess is as good as mine who made the knife.
TheAccountant-BeltXKnife01a-sg.gif

The Accountant.
Your guess is as good as mine who made the knife.
TheAccountant-BeltXKnife01a-sg.gif
I remember the trailer.

Didnt look bad but his movies are a bit hit or miss...

Was it any good in your opinion?

No clue about the ID of the knife.

I remember the trailer.

Didnt look bad but his movies are a bit hit or miss...

Was it any good in your opinion?

No clue about the ID of the knife.
It actually wasn't a bad movie at all. Affleck's part was as if Jason Statham played the Rain Man.

It actually wasn't a bad movie at all. Affleck's part was as if Jason Statham played the Rain Man.

:D

And I could totally see that happen.

"Its a 1949 Buick Roadmaster.....Im an excellent driver!'

"No, you are a horrible driver."

Circle kicks the guy.

My theory (and this is just a theory) is that Benchmade discontinued the 42 (and all the 4X line) because they couldn't economically make it anymore. The titanium handles were injection molded, and towards the end of the line's life quality got worse and worse.

Weren't the 4X series steel handles as well?

Weren't the 4X series steel handles as well?
Prior to the 42 they made SS handles. The 44, 45, and 48. These were pinned rather than with screw pivots, and also lacked the latch gate that came with the 42. There were also special runs of 42s and 41s in SS, as well as the 49 Kris. Maybe others - I can't remember.

Man of Tai Chi (2013)

Keanu Reeves uses an Emerson (Horseman? CQC-15?). The knife comes out at 4:58:

Jim

Could be a Horseman, as you say.

Movie looks like a horrible old style action flick - Ive got to watch it:D
IMO, it was actually a better movie than I expected...at least the scenes without Keanu. Keanu is the director, and he hams it up, more than usual (maybe a little too much), in his acting.

Jim

you want to see some amazing fixed blade work?? and from a woman no less ;)

good series, I just found it recently

The edc knife of a serial killer. Night slasher from the movie cobra. The knife actually gets quite a bit of screen time. Made by Herman Schneider, I think. Remember seeing this movie as a kid and thought that's a cool knife.
cobra_blade.JPG

cobra_rearview.JPG

gneas.png

cobra2knife.jpg

13.gif

The edc knife of a serial killer. Night slasher from the movie cobra. The knife actually gets quite a bit of screen time. Made by Herman Schneider, I think. Remember seeing this movie as a kid and thought that's a cool knife.
cobra_blade.JPG

cobra_rearview.JPG

gneas.png

cobra2knife.jpg

13.gif

I have seen tons of cheap replicas of that knife with spikes that look like they are about to fall off.

In Tears of the Sun. Ruce Willis’s character has a bunch of Emersons.

Look the action figure even has a little Emerson PUK
af004_16.jpg

Apparently the Punisher uses an Emerson Combat Karambit. Here is a toy of him with it.
7915c3f8aff8002714c8563e79a71383--punisher-emerson.jpg

Last edited:
Back