1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Kryptoglow custom scales, spacers...

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop: Services Offered' started by Kryptoglow, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Gmrpnk21

Gmrpnk21

Jan 15, 2013
    I'm digging those blue skyline scales! Are you doing any in orange or Moonglow?

2. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    Thanks,I plan to do them in all colors and mixes including orange and natural green and blue glow. I should be listing some tomorrow or friday.

3. Diez Knives

Diez Knives

May 19, 2012
    Hey Krypto, Thanks for them Becker scales they worked out great!
    [​IMG]

4. BradT85

BradT85

Mar 21, 2013
    Just placed an order through your site. I'm pumped to get it!

Also, your site doesn't have prices for the zt350s. Does that just mean you're close to having some ready to sell?

5. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    710, the set looks great. I'm sure your client will be thrilled.

Thanks for the business. I am still working on the 0350's. I'm having trouble lining up all the clip holes but hope to get it figured out soon. I'm also working on a set with no clip holes so one way or the other...

6. TEFL0N_D0N_81

TEFL0N_D0N_81

Feb 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gmrpnk21

Gmrpnk21

Jan 15, 2013
    I'm checking your site multiple times daily for skyline scales lol. I feel like a little kid waiting for Xmas!

8. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    Happy Easter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  9. Gmrpnk21

Gmrpnk21

Jan 15, 2013
    Same to you! Can't wait to get one! Does that orange glow?

10. Fumanseano

Fumanseano

Feb 24, 2012
    Hey guys just wanted to say that Dan does great work and his customer service is second to none. I ordered a set of scales for my HEST folder(fit and finish was excellent) but didnt think I received the color I ordered and when I contacted kryptoglow about the mistake I was sent a new scale of the correct color free of charge! As soon as those Manix 2 scales are ready I will order one!

11. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    That orange set is non glow. Sad to say I ruined them doing clip holes today...oh well.

12. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    Thanks for the recommendation. I definitely try to go the extra mile. Expect the same in my future line of knives.

13. Gmrpnk21

Gmrpnk21

Jan 15, 2013
    Well that Sucks! Mistakes will happen right? Let me know when they are available!

14. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    Sorry for the delay guys, I've had to halt everything lately. My father has alzheimer's and I'm trying to take care of his needs as things have become much worse. I will be doing some work here and there but it will be slow going for a bit.
    Thanks, Dan

15. SilentJohn

SilentJohn

Feb 11, 2008
    I get what your going through I help care for my gram who also has Alzheimer's

16. Gmrpnk21

Gmrpnk21

Jan 15, 2013
    I'm sorry to hear that Dan. I've been there with family friends, and I have seen how hard it can be on loved ones. Stay strong and try to stay positive buddy!

17. AKOperator

AKOperator

Dec 27, 2012
    Any chance you have them for a ZT 0200?

18. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    Thanks for the uplifting sentiments guys. It gets tough when your dad doesn't recognize you.

As far as the 0200; I hope to have some of them to offer in a "RIVAL" design in another 2-3 weeks.

19. Kryptoglow

Kryptoglow

Jan 8, 2011
    Hey all,

I've been able to purchase some of my materials in bulk and at a lower rate so I'm passing along the savings. I have reduced the 0550 and will reduce the 0560 and Scamp and 1911 scales today. I'll also be looking at my other models and adjusting prices where I can over the next week.

I also plan to be listing some of my knives on my website today and through the end of the week.

Another notice is that I plan to be offering the textured skyline scales, Boker S2 Tex. scales, Spyderco Mule, BK14 Tex. No lanyard style, Tex. 1911 grips and others all in the next 2 weeks. I've been helping my father out as some know due to Alzheimer's. Sometimes I get a bit behind but please bare with me.

Thanks, Dan
    www.kryptoglow.com