• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kryptoglow custom scales, spacers...

Hey Dan,

I got your message, already replied. Just the GREEN one is good. Same one I order from your web.

BTW: i've check out your knives for sale/trade....I'll pass this time. Have something else I am interested. thanks for offer.

Hey all,

This is the first of a new design for the 0350 designed for me by Alex Dietz. I asked for something beefier than the stock scales with a textured surface. The surface texture Alex came up with affords a comfortable but secure grip. I hope to get these listed sometime today and others should start trickling onto my site next week. They will be priced from 42-52.00 shipped depending upon glowing/non-glowing and single or multiple colors.
Thanks, Dan
dscf2826.jpgdscf2836.jpgdscf2838.jpgdscf2839.jpg

These scales will de assist the blade right?

Hey all,

This is the first of a new design for the 0350 designed for me by Alex Dietz. I asked for something beefier than the stock scales with a textured surface. The surface texture Alex came up with affords a comfortable but secure grip. I hope to get these listed sometime today and others should start trickling onto my site next week. They will be priced from 42-52.00 shipped depending upon glowing/non-glowing and single or multiple colors.
Thanks, Dan
View attachment 344754View attachment 344755View attachment 344756View attachment 344757

The 350 scales will get rid of the speedsafe according to his site. I ordered some last week for my 350 (dark blue off his site) and I'm curious to see how much I like it as a manual.

Yes, that's right. I don't mill the underside of the scale so assist feature will not work with these scales. Believe it or not the 0350 without the assist is a nice flipper with smooth action and a good detent.

Hey buddy, Any eta for some skyline scales?

Hey, sorry for the delay. I'm waiting for a drill press to do the clip holes on the scales correctly. I am also dealing with my parents health care needs and trying to set up home health. I've been at the hospital every day talking to caseworkers and Dr's... and have been out of the shop entirely. I hope to have things back on track asap. Prayers for insight and direction in all of this would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Dan @ KG

I actually emailed you last night about 560 scales lol. Please get to me when you are able :)

SheppardCC and Gmrpnk21; Please excuse my inability to take custom request or finish planned new models at this time. As I posted above, both of my parents have alzheimers and are depending upon me to do their taxes, manage their bills, talk to their Dr's, arrange all appointments, administer all meds (morning-noon and night), do their shopping and every other thing required for their well being. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and some missed emails. I hope to be back in full swing as soon as my priorities are covered.

Thanks, Dan @ KG

SheppardCC and Gmrpnk21; Please excuse my inability to take custom request or finish planned new models at this time. As I posted above, both of my parents have alzheimers and are depending upon me to do their taxes, manage their bills, talk to their Dr's, arrange all appointments, administer all meds (morning-noon and night), do their shopping and every other thing required for their well being. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and some missed emails. I hope to be back in full swing as soon as my priorities are covered.

Thanks, Dan @ KG

Sorry to hear that. You don't know me but I have liked your work for a while. It's difficult when you have to take care of loved ones. The least you can do for the ones that took care of you. Prayers coming your way. Take as long as you need, my 550 isn't going anywhere and doesn't have to have a new scale today. I'll just keep checking the site. Thanks and best wishes with your situation.

Thanks, Dan @ KG
I fully understand buddy! Just keep on keeping on, and keep those priorities in order :). I look forward to the point in time that you are able to return to your craft!

Thanks for understanding. Keep an eye out for new models as soon as possible. Also, keep an eye out for a free scales thread sometime next week. I'd like to give back to members for the support in business and in this family situation.

Thanks, Dan @ KG

Back