KW Exclusive Military CF/Ti S90V + CQI Improvements

Got mine today! Very impressed. F&F are near perfect for a Spyderco. I'm a sucker for any S90V. I don't being as impressed with M4 run KW initially did and ended up selling mine. This one will be staying with me.

Over 2 weeks of carry and still loving it! Starting to look like my CRKs with the snail trails on them!

5RfUEzr.jpg

Damn that clip looks so nice. I need to do that to mine

^^^You've got some back ups for your back ups! :thumbsup:

I'd like to grab another before they're gone for good. One of my favorites as well & my first R.I.L. Millie.

10!!! Good grief!

I bet I know what you plan to do with those

Awesome, MCM! :D

A lot of you newer guys probably don't know that S90V and CF is kinda his thing.

I've been carrying mine daily and enjoying it a lot. Responds great the the strop. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mine has been carried daily since I got it. Its a dead on tie with the 204P for my favorite. Each has some attributes that the other doesnt. I love how easily the Ti scale slips into a pocket when clipping the knife. The G10 models are a little grabby. Also for looks, the peel ply carbon fiber/ti combo has the win. I wish that spyderco would make a version with a shiny stonewash like on their maxamet or S35V natives. Add to that a rounded spine like on a Chris Reeve and I would buy em all!!!!

Overall I am super pleased. I may have to buy a 3rd. One to keep in my work pants, one for home and then the 3rd for a backup.

I havent had a single issue sharpening (or should I say maintaining) it. I have been using it in the kitchen and for carious EDC tasks and its a beast. I did lose the super razor shaving edge, you know, the one that makes that popping noise and causes the hairs to jump off your arm as soon as it makes the slightest contact with the blade. Kept using the knife and it will still shave hair, just takes a little pressure. It still slices paper with ease. I decided to hit the white spyderco pocket stone and only a few passes brought the sharpness way up. A few minutes stropping and it was back to the "scare the hair off your arm" level of sharpness that I like!

The action has smoothed way out and the blade will free fall if you push the lockbar all the way. I dont need it to do that but it demos how well built the knife is. The lockbar tension on the RIL is much higher than on a liner lock version so it only free falls if I intentionally make it.

I've been carrying mine daily and enjoying it a lot. Responds great the the strop. :thumbsup:

When I spec'd the M4 Millie, I only got 3. Since then I get a box of 10.
Friends family etc. Then there is me.... LOL LOL
Out of the 30 or so I have done so far, only sold a few.
Missed the M4 Para2, and 204p millie... (2 ea) Need to catch up........

The S90V/CF/Ti Military is def a looker. But I have to admit that I was hoping for a different finish on the Ti side. It's just snail trails galore already. The CF side is simply gorgeous.

All that said , it's a really sweet knife. Anyone who hasn't picked one up yet , I highly recomend that you do.

But I still like the green G10/204P Military better :D

Thats a ton of coin! Money well spent in my opinion though...

I would like to buy a used one of these for a little less than retail. Im sure its worth it at the price but its a hard pill to swallow.

Mine has been carried daily since I got it. Its a dead on tie with the 204P for my favorite. Each has some attributes that the other doesnt. I love how easily the Ti scale slips into a pocket when clipping the knife. The G10 models are a little grabby. Also for looks, the peel ply carbon fiber/ti combo has the win. I wish that spyderco would make a version with a shiny stonewash like on their maxamet or S35V natives. Add to that a rounded spine like on a Chris Reeve and I would buy em all!!!!

Overall I am super pleased. I may have to buy a 3rd. One to keep in my work pants, one for home and then the 3rd for a backup.

I havent had a single issue sharpening (or should I say maintaining) it. I have been using it in the kitchen and for carious EDC tasks and its a beast. I did lose the super razor shaving edge, you know, the one that makes that popping noise and causes the hairs to jump off your arm as soon as it makes the slightest contact with the blade. Kept using the knife and it will still shave hair, just takes a little pressure. It still slices paper with ease. I decided to hit the white spyderco pocket stone and only a few passes brought the sharpness way up. A few minutes stropping and it was back to the "scare the hair off your arm" level of sharpness that I like!

The action has smoothed way out and the blade will free fall if you push the lockbar all the way. I dont need it to do that but it demos how well built the knife is. The lockbar tension on the RIL is much higher than on a liner lock version so it only free falls if I intentionally make it.

The S90V/CF/Ti Military is def a looker. But I have to admit that I was hoping for a different finish on the Ti side. It's just snail trails galore already. The CF side is simply gorgeous.

All that said , it's a really sweet knife. Anyone who hasn't picked one up yet , I highly recomend that you do.

But I still like the green G10/204P Military better :D
you guys can get them modded. stonewash blades and the Ti scales if needed. do it now or later to fix the scratches/snail trails. its pretty affordable to do and brings it back to life.

I would like to buy a used one of these for a little less than retail. Im sure its worth it at the price but its a hard pill to swallow.
best of luck finding one for less. will be hard to do.

Yeah I've been debating about getting one myself. Its alot of coin, but like Mo2 said, we won't find them cheaper. This one is definatly only going up in value, used or not.

Back