Lets see some Hinderer action

9RKAiIIh.jpg

Flashpoint arrived
It’s a nice little knife, a good compliment to the XM Slippy I think. I have a thing for orange & blue.
i.ashx

i.ashx

Also, ‘Murica
i.ashx

I got my first Hinderer last week, and now I completely get the hype!

I've wanted the XM-18 Bowie for a while, and I finally got one from someone here on the forum. I've already bought a new scale and hardware for it, and now I have a whole list of Hinderers I want to buy!

sgZEorT.jpg

I got my first Hinderer last week, and now I completely get the hype!

I've wanted the XM-18 Bowie for a while, and I finally got one from someone here on the forum. I've already bought a new scale and hardware for it, and now I have a whole list of Hinderers I want to buy!

sgZEorT.jpg

I have a Gen 6 skinner on the way. I’m hoping to add a Bowie one day! I think a production Full Track May be first though!

Was able to get one of the generation 6 XM-18s with the Tri-Way pivot system from DLT. I got mine in the Battle Bronze finish. I’m also happy to get the skinner blade. I’ve been wanting that blade style for a while now. Should be a nice looking knife.

Please let us know how the action is with the bearings on those Skinners.
Will do. Should be here Saturday and I will put the bearings in first thing to try them out. Very excited to try it out and for this blade shape, as well.

Last edited:
Will do. Should be here Saturday and I will put the bearings in first thing to try them out. Very excited to try it out and for this blade shape, as well.
I like the skinner it looks great kinda like the Benchmade reverse Tanto but more exaggerated. Good performer too thicker behind the edge toward the tip and thinner towards the choil. And with the heavy blade mine closes under its own weight should be even better with bearings

I have a Gen 6 skinner on the way. I’m hoping to add a Bowie one day! I think a production Full Track May be first though!

I really like that skinner blade too, it's tempting to pick one of the new ones up now. I have to save up for the Full Track first, maybe I'll wait for an XM-24 with the skinner blade.

USA Made Blade had a love Instagram video where he tested the action on all 3 of the washers. He showed the detent prevented the knife from being shaken open( my concern) as wel as how smooth it was with big bearings and phosphor bronze..... the Teflon was smooth but not as smooth as the others. I’ll report in when I get mine tomorrow. I have no idea which comes installed already..... I’m hoping it’s bearings

It is insanely smooth. Wish I had time yesterday to do this video when we had a lot more in stock. Great detents and stupid smooth with the bearings in. I will do a full video about them soon.

Back