Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

This looks awesome. Even just a few years later it still has style. How comfortable is the handle? This looks like the right size to take on eployment. Do we know if any of these from them went to our troops? Would love to hear any stories of these in use.

This looks awesome. Even just a few years later it still has style. How comfortable is the handle? This looks like the right size to take on eployment. Do we know if any of these from them went to our troops? Would love to hear any stories of these in use.
It feels good in the hand. Definitely has some heft to it. I am not sure where the others went, but yes, it would be good to hear some stories. About thirty of these were finished by Dan and he numbered his on the spine. Tom Krein finished the other twenty and are numbered like mine.

I wouldn't mind having more of these little guys. Hammer Brand over unmarked.
iWSkQix.jpg

I bought this one, too, Saturday, for $3. I have several Utica Sportsman type knives, and I've been thinking of putting a longer handle with no guard on one of the rattier ones, but this unmarked flat-ground knife is just the thing for that. The badly attached replacement handle should come off easily, and the guard will probably work on a Sportsman that's missing one.
Yr5jyM8.jpg

Back