Lets talk GEC!

A question for those who have and use a Beer & sausage knife: Is the comb usable for head hair, or only suitable for beards?

Sacto

Basic Member
A question for those who have and use a Beer & sausage knife: Is the comb usable for head hair, or only suitable for beards?
I keep my hair pretty much buzzed, so I haven’t really tried it on my head. I imagine it would work, though. One thing to be aware of, the metal tines can be a little pokey, so you do have to be careful when you use it.

Elgatodeacero

Gold Member
Eyelash curler is the obvious winning idea for Urban Jill. And deep red jig bone handles with the color Kimono Over Here or something flirty.

And extra shiny mirror polish Northfield blade so a girl can fix herself up on the go.

I would rather have a French Kate with shell covers and solid cap lifter heel.

Viper84

Patina Artist
Platinum Member
I'm not sure if GEC can do it, but I've been wanting to see some scissors like this on one of their knives.

x1wUHBD.jpg

It’s actually one of the least “rare” being the first TC that had 500 made. :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same as you, but started wondering if he is referring in general?- If you look at all TC's ever made, is the clip the lowest production volume (excluding the ancients)? What about covers in general out of all TC's (excluding soup bone), is jigged bone, sawcut, smooth, or wood the least produced. Just thinking out loud...

Viper84

Patina Artist
Platinum Member
I was thinking the same as you, but started wondering if he is referring in general?- If you look at all TC's ever made, is the clip the lowest production volume (excluding the ancients)? What about covers in general out of all TC's (excluding soup bone), is jigged bone, sawcut, smooth, or wood the least produced. Just thinking out loud...

Definitely the glitter silver acrylic. Might as well be a unicorn. ;)