Lets talk GEC!

Thanks for the responses guys. I like the idea of the 74 alot. Also really liking the 15. Now I kinda have an idea sizes. May have to start hunting them up alittle more.

Thanks again

Mike

Long pulls on the single clip blade #15's in micarta!!! Excited that I landed one in black black linen. Won't be long til these ones are done. Also excited to see the progress on the upcoming TC barlows!
Rt2cZyV.jpg

Oh wow! I was expecting crescent pulls. Glad I was able to reserve both now!

Me as well. I thought this whole run was going to be nail nicks. Kinda wishing I reserved both as well! At least I got one coming to me! This is shaping up to be an interesting run of 15s...wish there were some radio knives, crown lifters or beers scouts scheduled.

Last edited:
I'm hoping against hope to snag a #15 clip point in red linen micarta when they're released into the wild. The spear point just doesn't do it for me on this pattern for some reason.

I received this black linen micarta 78 for Christmas last year. Using it for the past 6 months I have a greater appreciation for these covers. Just wanted to post a pic for the folks that have the 15 clip black linen micarta on preorder.

Edit: oops! My 78 is black canvas micarta. I knew that, what was I thinking! I was kicking around getting the 15 linen because I like the covers so much on my 78. Totally different covers... same color and micarta at least lol. Sorry for the confusion.

u9otoGb.jpg

Last edited:
Mailing to Canada: Will I have any issue sending a 46 Whaler to a friend in Canada?

Nope, this type of knife is unaffected by the “new interpretation” of the knife laws at customs. Biggest issue is Canada post is slow, very slow.

Back